PDA

View Full Version : Novalogic on Steam

Arclight
06-24-09, 04:12 PM
As much as I dislike Steam, I love this:

Delta Force Xtreme and Delta Force Xtreme 2.
Powered by today's gaming technology, Delta Force®: Xtreme™ brings the classic Delta Force game back to life to face the enemy once more. As a member of the elite Delta Force, prepare yourself to take on over 60 levels of frantic single and multiplayer FPS action, including graphically enhanced missions from the original game, new maps, improved game features, STATS and much more!
If you don't like remakes, the originals are available as well, along with a host of other Novalogic games, such as Armored Fist 3, Tachyon, Joint Operations and Comanche 4.

Syxx_Killer
06-25-09, 01:44 PM
I've never been much for the Delta Force series. It seems that's all NovaLogic knows how to do anymore. I've got the original DF and liked it to an extent. However, my real alliance was with their flight sims. I've got F-22 Raptor, F-16 MultiRole Fighter, MiG-29 Fulcrum, and F-22 Lightning 3. It's been 10 years since I got F-22 L3 (NovaLogic's last fixed wing flightsim). I've been hoping for a MiG-29 or F-16 remake ever since. It was playing those games online when I came up with my screen name. Hard to believe I've been using it for that long now!

Gato76
06-25-09, 03:36 PM
Delta force 2 and blackhawk down multiplayer was a lot fun