PDA

View Full Version : english play

Halemann
06-12-09, 04:34 PM
when you choose english language in GUI and create an folder EN in the folder LOCALE and copy all folders from RU and the files voice_messages.xml and NavalsDescription.xml, the game runs in english for me.
can anybody help me out with an realistic german flag for the game?

Furia
06-16-09, 08:56 AM
What is exactly the GUI and how I am supposed to select English there?
The only thing I can see in English is the first screen that makes me choice between the Demo or Activating the Game and that I have it in English of course.
I created an EN folder within LOCALE folder and copies there ALL folders from inside LOCALE/ru folder into LOCALE/EN folder.
I also included the files voice_messages.xml and NavalsDescription.xml
from the LOCALE/ru folder into the LOCALE/EN folder.

However my demo is still running in Russian :damn:

Any help would be most welcome since we still have no release date for the English version and I have no more nails to chew left :yep:

dsawan
06-23-09, 08:58 PM
Hi, can somebody hekp. I keep getting an error message saying syntax error when trying to run the russian demo om my pc. It is Vista 32 bit OS. is anyone else getting this. isthere a fixanle dwld. thx.

Furia
06-24-09, 03:32 AM
I do not know if this is the exact fix for you, but have you changed the .exe file name?
As far as I know you cannot execute it with its cyrilic characters so you have to rename the xxxxxxxx.exe file by another name. I did it with ptboats.exe but you can choose anything you want. :salute:

Halemann
07-02-09, 11:27 AM
you must change the game to EN from RU in start.ini

tracker
11-08-09, 05:27 AM
I have just down loaded the russian demo have tried to set up the english en copied en folder from gui to local and copied the files from ru to it but it run in russian ,where is the start ini to change it .
ps if i remove the ru folder it is in english but no missons

I have now got it working with english setting ok ,the speach and text are still russian in the first tutorial i cannot find the trigger that lets you start shooting as it seems to work some times but not other times

andredr
11-08-09, 10:43 AM
hy all

I had ptboats russian demo for a while now. This is what I've done to play the english demo:

1. I created an EN folder within LOCALE folder and only copied there the mission folder from inside LOCALE/ru folder into LOCALE/EN folder.
2. I changed the game to EN from RU in start.ini

But still alot of russian in the game....

Good luck

andredr