PDA

View Full Version : I need an email account

Linton
06-07-09, 05:49 AM
I need an email account to register on a different board(an aviation one) but they will not accept any accounts from hotmail/gmail etc Does anybody know where I can get one that may work?

TarJak
06-07-09, 07:57 AM
Does your ISP give you any free accounts? Only problem with them is they usually make you use a client like outlook or some such.

My ISP gives you 5 free accounts why I dunno. I've never used any of them as gmail usually does what I need.

You could also try contacting the admin if they have an e-mail address.

Syxx_Killer
06-07-09, 08:35 AM
Maybe an address listed in this directory will work...

http://www.emailaddresses.com/email_web.htm

Linton
06-07-09, 09:00 AM
The problem is that the forum will not accept any registering from free email providers.I will try some of the suggestions.

NealT
06-07-09, 12:09 PM
Linton? Which site is it?

If it is VATSIM, they will but you might have to send their VP Membership an email to get it done...

Linton
06-07-09, 03:19 PM
The site is airline pilot central.

Jimbuna
06-07-09, 04:08 PM
I'd suggest you follow TarJaks advice and create a secondary one from your ISP provider.

I've had to resort to such measures on a number of sites but ensure it is something I consider a little 'outlandish and unique' :DL

Linton
06-07-09, 04:51 PM
I tried the eamil that comes with my isp an it was binned.The preferred method for the site in question is a company email ,but I don't have one.
Do any of you have a spare work email that I could use to register?

kiwi_2005
06-08-09, 07:13 AM
You could try Gameslink email. Not sure if it will work for your problem as it is a web base email.

Its better to have Smith@gameslink.net than to have smith@hotmail.com. With hotmail everyone ignores or sends straight to the bin :)

Gameslink email
http://mail.gameslink.net/email/scripts/loginuser.pl

Linton
06-08-09, 12:47 PM
Thanks Kiwi I will give it a go.

Edit :It worked and I am now on the airline pilot central board.