PDA

View Full Version : Problems logging in to SUBSIM recently

Paul Riley
05-28-09, 03:44 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced problems trying to log into SUBSIM over the last 2 days.I tried numerous times but the page failed to load,similar to when there are server problems,or the network has come down,or if the site is getting updated.I checked the other pages like Google,MS,and all loaded normally.

Thanks.

HW3
05-28-09, 03:56 AM
From Neal

Darn server was hung up, thanks to Sailor Steve for calling me to let me know.

:up:

Paul Riley
05-28-09, 04:03 AM
Thanks for that. :up:

papa_smurf
05-28-09, 04:48 AM
Darn server was hung up, thanks to Sailor Steve for calling me to let me know.

Phew! no need for any withdrawal symptoms then...........:D

Paul Riley
05-28-09, 04:58 AM
I was starting to experience 'cold turkey' ,terrible fever and shaking in bed :o:timeout:

Murr44
05-28-09, 08:00 AM
I was starting to experience 'cold turkey' ,terrible fever and shaking in bed :o:timeout:

What you experienced is a classic example of "Subsim DT's". Other symptoms may include blurred vision, dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, and in rare cases, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat) leading to a ctd (death).:D

Thanks also to Sailor Steve...:up:

Paul Riley
05-28-09, 08:26 AM
Not to mention strange visions and hallucinations (usually ships being blown up) ,normally from lack of sleep for 1 week :dead::zzz:

Laufen zum Ziel
05-28-09, 11:10 AM
Ditto to all the above........

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii113/laufen345/BabyCrying.gif

Bent Periscope
05-28-09, 01:10 PM
I first tryed to get on at work - when I couldn't I though that work has firewalled me from the site.

Luckily no one come gave me a little talk.

I checked at home and saw I had the same problem. Of course if this had started while I was at home, I would have accused my wife of sabotage.

BP

UnterseeBoogeyMan
05-29-09, 11:23 PM
we could take up a collection for a mirrored server. :yeah: