PDA

View Full Version : My Fallout 3 Boycott

Spike88
05-19-09, 12:35 PM
Is officially over. I own fallout 3 for the Ps3, I was all hyped for the DLC coming for it, when I found out it was 360, PC exclusive. It kinda killed my love for the game, and I haven't played it since. But now there is good news for fallout 3 ps3 owners, all the DLC will be coming to the ps3.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/983/983990p1.html

Also there are two new expansions coming to all consoles detailed inside the link.

Arclight
05-19-09, 07:39 PM
Blu-ray dics cost a fortune, that's why they wait to release for PS3. Rather than having several expensive but small releases, they make one big profitable one.

Everybody knows that, guess you didn't get the memo. :O:

Spike88
05-20-09, 10:22 AM
Downloadable content has nothing to do with blu-ray disks. :O:
If blu-ray disks cost so much, how come a ps3 game costs as much as a 360 game, which is on a standard dvd. :hmmm:

SteamWake
05-20-09, 12:01 PM
So... your pissed because DLC is not available for the ps3, however the DLC will be available for the ps3 :doh:

Arclight
05-20-09, 12:09 PM
Downloadable content has nothing to do with blu-ray disks. :O:
If blu-ray disks cost so much, how come a ps3 game costs as much as a 360 game, which is on a standard dvd. :hmmm:I just pulled that one out of my ***, it's true. :DL

I don't know what took them so long, but I was always sure it would turn up eventualy. Figured they would wait for all releases and sell it all bundled together as a Gold version.