PDA

View Full Version : US Medals Mod

Groove74
05-11-09, 12:47 AM
Ok after trying 2 different US Medals Mods the first being. ALL_MEDALS_CLASSIC_CREW

And the Second being.

U.S. Medals Fix II_Stock

Ok so I tried them both by installing them to my data folder only to find they both creat a new data folder and tend to mess up all my core files. I am now having to re install the game as they had messed things up bad. Now I have 2 questions?

Question 1. Wher can I find a US medals mod that is Proven to work with the stock game?

Question 2. I am using the JSGME Mod Manager. Should I use only one mod at a time?

My main goal here is to improve on 2 main parts of the game using mods here at Subsim.

Places I want to improve:

1. I want real looking medals with proper medal labels

2. I want to find a mod that cuts down radio traffic and only tells me of contacts that are withing my patrol range instead of way out of range?

Cany anyone help out?

captgeo
05-11-09, 08:51 AM
I am using it just fine as a MOD installed with JSGME, not to the core files, thats youre problem there my friend.

download the MOD, then put the folder in the MOD folder created by the enabler, enable it, then let it do its thing.

Armistead
05-11-09, 10:22 AM
Read this step by step mod install, as Capt said you're doing it wrong.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6421019045/m/5181035206

Just when you get to the part to DL a mod, pick the ones you want and DL those instead of the ones given.

Need more help let us know...and I would advise a fresh install before you do if you still have other stuff copied to your data folder.

I don't know of any mods that allow messages for traffic in your patrol only. Make sure you check out Webster's Mods though. You may want to DL his "Game Fixes Only" patch. It's sorta a mod and it's large, but he calls it a patch. Webster makes a lot of great stock mods that deals with all the bugs in stock.

Groove74
05-11-09, 10:37 AM
Cool thanks guys I got it working now:up: