PDA

View Full Version : And Microsoft complains of plagiarism...

Tachyon
05-05-09, 03:18 PM
Check this out :D

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18198000/ngbbs495196956374a.jpg

Geno_Mariner
05-05-09, 05:08 PM
:rotfl:Took me a few seconds to figure out what it was! Then lol'ed.

Chad
05-06-09, 12:03 AM
Nice, I like this :D

Go Playstation!

bookworm_020
05-06-09, 12:51 AM
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Long live the red ring of death!!!:salute:

Stealth Hunter
05-06-09, 12:56 AM
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Long live the red ring of death!!!:salute:

This. Just this.

Aramike
05-06-09, 04:41 AM
Good one.

Not gonna lie, though ... I hate Sony WAY more than MS. Everyone bitches about the so-called "Red Ring of Death", but MS extended the warranty on its system to help resolve the issue.

Odd how everyone seems to forget how poorly built Sony's Playstation and Playstation II hardware was...

I admit, I own a 360 and always only have 2 games: the current Madden and the current NHL Hockey.

danlisa
05-06-09, 06:42 AM
Odd how everyone seems to forget how poorly built Sony's Playstation and Playstation II hardware was...

As with all electronic items you get good & bad batches.

As for Sony reliability, I still have launch models of the PSX, PS2, PSP and PS3. Each and every one of them still work to this day.

Oh and M$'s Extended Warranty was a legal requirement after their hardware in their console was found to be faulty. They aren't doing anyone any favours, just avoiding a lawsuit.:yep:

Sulikate
05-06-09, 10:27 AM
Already knew that one but I lol'd.

Sailor Steve
05-06-09, 01:13 PM
Funny funny funny.

I still have my orignal PS. It still works fine.

Aramike
05-06-09, 01:29 PM
As with all electronic items you get good & bad batches.

As for Sony reliability, I still have launch models of the PSX, PS2, PSP and PS3. Each and every one of them still work to this day.

Oh and M$'s Extended Warranty was a legal requirement after their hardware in their console was found to be faulty. They aren't doing anyone any favours, just avoiding a lawsuit.:yep:As long as they did it, I don't care the motivation.

I have an original PSX too - have to turn it upside down for it to work. Has a PS2 - it totally fried out years ago. I'm not even a big gamer, so overuse certainly wasn't an issue.

In any case, it is curious as to how gamers are more forgiving of Sony that MS.

Freiwillige
05-06-09, 05:27 PM
Its not curious its fact. X-box 360 had by far the highest defect rate of nearly 25%

PSIII averages much lower around 3%

Aramike
05-06-09, 05:37 PM
Its not curious its fact. X-box 360 had by far the highest defect rate of nearly 25%

PSIII averages much lower around 3%From what I understand, the early PS2 fail rate was similar (perhaps a little lower, but it had higher market penetration).