PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in Arms

Captain Birdseye
04-29-09, 10:44 AM
Does anyone play this series?

I've played Hell's Highway which is probably the best WW2 shooter ever made, graphically.

I've since gone back to buy Road to Hill 30 and Earned in blood for a spectacular price of £10 for both.

Apparently West Point have used the game before because of the tactics.

Dowly
04-29-09, 11:19 AM
Played the first one on PS2, really didnt like it, but not because of the game, but because I couldnt hit anything with the controller. Bought the Hell's Highway when it came out and it was great. Dont like the battle that much as it's the same all the time, suppress->flank. The story was great, tho. :yeah:

mengle
04-29-09, 02:46 PM
hell's highway sucks , the enemie was to easy , drive a tank was not realistic and the story was hell with the girl and the kid :down: i hope they don't make another story

Raptor1
04-29-09, 03:11 PM
I rather didn't like HH, the combat seemed kinda boring, and I didn't get much of the story because I haven't played the older games

I might have to go through it again after I played the old ones

stabiz
04-29-09, 04:18 PM
I hated it.

Major Johnson
05-04-09, 08:49 PM
I'll tell ya, love the series. It's better than any of the MOH or COD games. I will admit that HH is not up to par with the first two. To the guy that said he couldn't hit anything, I felt the same way you did the very first time I played R2H30, but then I realized that by default the cross hairs are turned off and that you can turn them on! There was a learning curve to the flanking commands and the other features that the MOH and COD don't have, but after I got the hang of it, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I just hope in the next version of the game they go back to more of what made the first two the great games they were.