PDA

View Full Version : Help with Re-Install of SH4

aso544
04-15-09, 06:18 PM
I have searched and read and re-read threads on how to get my SH4 back on my computer. Each time i try, I still get the error that a version of SH4 is already installed and must be removed. I cant figure it out as I have followed each threads advice to no avail!!!

Can someone please give me some help on exactly what I need to do to get this game up and running....

Thanks,

ASO544

aanker
04-15-09, 06:29 PM
Read the sticky: How to re-install SH4!

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=133290

Webster
04-16-09, 12:28 AM
maybe neal could make it a requirement that you visit all the sticky threads before your membership is activated :hmmm:

so many post without even looking at whats on the sticky list that has the answer they want.

@aso544 i dont mean to disparage your post, its just after you have been here a while you will see why everyone at one time or another cant understand why people wont look at the stickies that were put there to answer your questions lol.

EDIT: wow, i just noticed you've been here 4 yrs

aso544
04-16-09, 07:49 PM
annaker,

Thanks a ton...that did it. I performed a search a tried similar suggestions but that was the one that worked. I looked right over the sticky's so I deserve the idiot hat for the week!!!!

Regardless......I am hunting Japs again!!!!

ASO544