PDA

View Full Version : Battlestations Midway

woody4077
04-01-09, 09:39 PM
ok this may be a "wild goose chase"

but J/W is there an invicibility code for the pc version of BM?

kiwi_2005
04-02-09, 02:33 AM
Google. Some cheat trainers for BSM single player. www.megagames.com have trainers for just about every game - just go straight to the "trainer" tab.

I wouldn't try any invicibility code in multiplayer though. Just use for single player.

JALU3
04-02-09, 06:03 AM
Not having played Battlestations:Midway, I understand that Battlestations:Pacific is coming out at the end of April. I see that you can not only control planes, but whole ships. Does this mean there is a possibility of multi-crewing with different players, a single battleship? Say 1 navigating, and one per main turret?
Even if that's not a possibility, would be fun to see the Yamato slug it out with the Iowa and New Jersey.
I know, you can do that on NavyField but I got to frustrated with my Baltimore on the NY server.

woody4077
04-02-09, 08:23 AM
thanks kiwi

to be honest i had no interest in multiplayer for BM just single player

to jalu3

battlestations pacific is in fact the SEQUEL to battlestations midway

woody4077
04-02-09, 10:34 PM
after searching for awhile i'm of the opinion
that an invicibility trainer doesn't exist for BM

kiwi_2005
04-03-09, 06:37 AM
after searching for awhile i'm of the opinion
that an invicibility trainer doesn't exist for BM

What game version you have i found 2 trainers for v1.11 and 1.0 from gamecopyworld.com - then head to the Game Index tab (on the right) and your find the trainers there. The third trainer was just a mission unlocker which i don't think your wanting so try the first two they should have cheats/powerups etc.,

Good cheating.... I mean hunting! :up:

woody4077
04-04-09, 08:46 PM
well the "Henry Walker" code is the "unlocker"