PDA

View Full Version : Brief hiatus

Kapitan_Phillips
02-26-09, 12:59 AM
Hey folks,

Just thought I should let you know that I got called for jury service yesterday, and its a long, grizzly case that will take all day every day for the next two and a half weeks, possibly even three.

So when I get home, I probably wont be online much, but I'll still do my best to respond to any reported posts I might get in the mail. Today I fell asleep at 6pm I was that exhausted, and now I have to get ready to go in for round two.

Anyways, I know y'all are going to be absolutely distraught over this, but, save your tears, for I shall still pop in to see you if I can. (probably drunk)

Just a heads up from ol' Pointy :yeah:

UnderseaLcpl
02-26-09, 01:08 AM
Hey folks,

Just thought I should let you know that I got called for jury service yesterday, and its a long, grizzly case that will take all day every day for the next two and a half weeks, possibly even three.

So when I get home, I probably wont be online much, but I'll still do my best to respond to any reported posts I might get in the mail. Today I fell asleep at 6pm I was that exhausted, and now I have to get ready to go in for round two.

Anyways, I know y'all are going to be absolutely distraught over this, but, save your tears, for I shall still pop in to see you if I can. (probably drunk)

Good luck with that grizzly case, I hope it is bearable.:O:

I wish you well in your civic duty and I hope that you and your fellow jurors will do justice. I guess I'll miss you, just a little bit:03:

Kapitan_Phillips
02-26-09, 01:11 AM
I guess I'll miss you, just a little bit:03:

Shucks. Thanks darling. :har::har:

A Very Super Market
02-26-09, 01:18 AM
Grizzly? Somebody shoot a bear or something?

Etienne
02-26-09, 01:24 AM
:) I hope you'll live to bear witness. :cool:

YEAAAAAAAAAH!

bookworm_020
02-26-09, 01:31 AM
You should of tried harder to get out of it. Something along the lines of "shoot them all, let god deal with them!" would have got you off!

UnderseaLcpl
02-26-09, 01:36 AM

Yo' welcome honeybuns:DL

Kapitan_Phillips
02-26-09, 02:55 AM

YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Next case:

People vs Etienne for the charge of "GLLARRRGH" jokes in the first degree. :dead::88)

Etienne
02-26-09, 03:03 AM

YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Next case:

People vs Etienne for the charge of "GLLARRRGH" jokes in the first degree. :dead::88)

Hey, I'll have you know that simulating sunglass acting in a forum post is a feat of untold grandeur.

Enigma
02-26-09, 03:06 AM
So, whats with this head coach thing?I'm just curious.....:D

baggygreen
02-26-09, 06:11 AM

Yo' welcome honeybuns:DLShould the rest of us step outside and leave you two to play with erm... yourselves?:timeout:

SteamWake
02-26-09, 10:46 AM
Wait a minute... You got 'selected' !?

Proof that our justice system is wack as well. :rotfl:

Thomen
02-26-09, 10:56 AM
Hey folks,

Good luck with that!
I got drafted for Jury duty last fall for a two week period. Unfortunately, I had to refuse to attend.

Spike88
02-26-09, 12:09 PM
I got out of Jury duty because my parents are law enforcement, and my uncle and grandfather are Lawyers. :O:

Kapitan_Phillips
02-26-09, 12:16 PM
So, whats with this head coach thing?I'm just curious.....:D

It means I get to yell at you and throw stationary items.

Oh and I also created the "Subsim Torpedoes" on Madden :D