PDA

View Full Version : First Blood

polynike
02-25-09, 08:54 AM
After getting bored of 5 days of crappy North Sea weather, and getting bored of no contacts i made a foray into Blyth. Sank a coiller then snuck out into three armed trawlers and a MTB. After a three hour chase of DC's, machine gunning, attempts at ramming and glancing off the bottom i manage to limp out with 3 KIA's, like others here my two radio qualified petty officers and a swab from the bow tubes. I finally escape and head home. As the weather gets better i surface to make good speed and once again bump into an MTB and an armed trawler off the East Anglian coast.

Sod this I thought:rock: , i manned the 2cm on my IIA and went toe-toe with them both. First i hit the MTB a few times while zig zagging, she burst into flame but the WO reported damage to the conning tower. The armed trawler closed in, shed been missing with her main armament from long range but her machine guns had wounded my flak gunner. Not wanting to turn tail i turned the sub around and emptied about 300 rounds into the enemy ships till she blew up and sunk.

Returned to Kiel with three dead comrades and a damaged hull. EKII and BWB awarded to the flak gunner and EKI to WO who was directing the whole shindig. To the RN i say bring it on!

Ich hatt ein kameraden!

Jimbuna
02-25-09, 08:58 AM
BE MORE AGGRESSIVE!! http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif

polynike
02-25-09, 09:05 AM
Jawhol Herr Grossadmiral

BasilY
02-26-09, 11:28 AM
:salute:

For me, personally, I leave them MTB's alone.

Sailor Steve
02-26-09, 12:06 PM
Not too excited about this part:
...three dead comrades...

Task Force
02-26-09, 09:36 PM
Hey, your raided my favorite early war port.:haha: (now try with a viib.)

Remember. Never leave your crew in the raido room.

polynike
02-27-09, 09:38 AM
In the next patrol this crew went down D.I.D :down: