PDA

View Full Version : Kuwaiti Professor Fantasizes Of A Biological Attack On The White House

Happy Times
02-17-09, 04:38 AM
Kuwaiti Professor Abdallah Nafisi Fantasizes about a Biological Attack at the White House and Prays for the Bombing of a Nuclear Plant on Lake Michigan
Al-Jazeera TV (Qatar) -
February 2, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No7JIn1Gw7A

Skybird
02-17-09, 04:50 AM
He didn't mean it like that, HT - don't you know that with your troubled islamophobic mind...? I'm sure the many self-declared well-meaning experts on this board will agree with me that it is not to be taken seriously and that Islam has nothing to do with it, and never has. And just remember the cruelty of the inquisition, and the barbarism of the medieval church, and the crusades - HT, please take the crusades into account. Before complaining about terroristic ideologies in the present, you better fall on your knees and contemplate about the brutality of the Christian church in the past.
:woot:
According to german laws, that somebody goes into a Pakistan terror camp and let himself trained in the assassination of people and how to construct and detonate bombs does not mean that he wants to gain that that knowledge for assassinating people and building bombs and detonating them. He could as well be a tourist looking for a kick from some special kind of adventure trip, you know. so, please respect his age and give that elder gentleman the benefit of doubt.

Tribesman
02-17-09, 05:03 AM
Wow Jihadwatch was slow on the uptake , it took them a whole two weeks to pick up on this nutcase .
You really should complain HT , tell them to keep their watch more up to date .

Happy Times
02-17-09, 06:50 AM
Wow Jihadwatch was slow on the uptake , it took them a whole two weeks to pick up on this nutcase .
You really should complain HT , tell them to keep their watch more up to date .

Not even speaking about major media outlets, but i understand, Geert Wilders for exsample is a bigger story and more dangerous.

Digital_Trucker
02-17-09, 09:37 AM
He didn't mean it like that, HT - don't you know that with your troubled islamophobic mind...? I'm sure the many self-declared well-meaning experts on this board will agree with me that it is not to be taken seriously and that Islam has nothing to do with it, and never has. And just remember the cruelty of the inquisition, and the barbarism of the medieval church, and the crusades - HT, please take the crusades into account. Before complaining about terroristic ideologies in the present, you better fall on your knees and contemplate about the brutality of the Christian church in the past.
:woot:
According to german laws, that somebody goes into a Pakistan terror camp and let himself trained in the assassination of people and how to construct and detonate bombs does not mean that he wants to gain that that knowledge for assassinating people and building bombs and detonating them. He could as well be a tourist looking for a kick from some special kind of adventure trip, you know. so, please respect his age and give that elder gentleman the benefit of doubt.
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Platapus
02-17-09, 09:26 PM
I fantasize about getting a snarling from Sandra Bullock. But I don't see anyone getting too upset about THAT happening. :haha: