02-16-09, 12:25 PM
in a very nice animation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTkVKPdyWs0

:yeah:can't wait for the new season!

HunterICX

Schroeder
02-16-09, 12:33 PM
Go Vettel!!!!:rock:

I hope to see him soon in a Ferrari or a McLaren.... or mybe he can push Red Bull like Schumacher pushed Benneton and becomes world champion with this team.
(hey, no one said I'm not allowed to dream:O:)

antikristuseke
02-16-09, 12:35 PM
Though I think some of the rule changes are downright retarded am looking forward to this season.

Sailor Steve
02-16-09, 02:17 PM
Some of it seems interesting. I go back to the days when the rules governed the engine size and weight of the car, and that was it. These days the rules cover several pages and describe how the car must be built, right down to the size of the cockpit opening and how thick the body walls must be. The 'less grip' thing forcing the drivers to work harder gets my vote.

Looking forward to it.

Hitman
02-16-09, 02:26 PM
These days the rules cover several pages and describe how the car must be built, right down to the size of the cockpit opening and how thick the body walls must be

And still the difference between top teams and the end of the wagon ones still huge, to a point where no race ends without the last ones being lapped at least once and many times twoce :o isn't it ridiculous?? :shifty:

stabiz
02-16-09, 02:36 PM
Bring on race #1! :yeah:

XabbaRus
02-16-09, 02:45 PM
I hope honda make it to the grid whatever they will be called.

antikristuseke
02-16-09, 02:49 PM
IIRC they have funding for 5 races.

Kapt Z
02-16-09, 08:31 PM
Here's to more 'racing' and less 'parading'....:woot:

And to the race officials- please take it easy with those penalties!:damn:

Cannot wait for the season to start!:up: