http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/UlteriorModem/ObamaHill.jpg

bookworm_020
01-30-09, 10:52 PM
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I wonder if they got that old man smell out of the office yet????:hmmm:

Platapus
01-31-09, 02:01 PM
I have one question about that picture.

What the hell does the President keep in the dresser drawers to the right of his desk (left side of the photograph)?

He has a staff of minions to handle every aspect of his life and the President needs a credenza of drawers?

Anything that needs storing he has minions
Anything that he needs fetching he has minions
He has a staff waiting hand and food waiting to serve him in pretty much any way he wants. What exactly does the POTUS need to store in those drawers?

Extra paper for the printer?

OneToughHerring
01-31-09, 02:09 PM

What the hell does the President keep in the dresser drawers to the right of his desk (left side of the photograph)?

He has a staff of minions to handle every aspect of his life and the President needs a credenza of drawers?

He has a staff waiting hand and food waiting to serve him in pretty much any way he wants. What exactly does the POTUS need to store in those drawers?

Clean underwear. You know, for when he hears bad news, of which there is never a shortage of.

August
01-31-09, 02:14 PM

That's assuming the POTUS or anyone else would want to have their minions do everything. I can think of a lot of things I would prefer to do myself instead of having a minion do for me.

SteamWake
01-31-09, 02:23 PM
Like pulling a pen from a drawer to sign something?

It would be creepy to have some guy to hover near enough to you to hand you a pen.

Wasent there some conspiricy stuff about that desk regarding the Masons?

Chad
02-01-09, 12:49 AM

It would be creepy to have some guy to hover near enough to you to hand you a pen.

I believe that was just something in National Treasure 2, with Nicholas Cage. But I could be wrong :hmmm:

SteamWake
02-01-09, 10:12 AM

I believe that was just something in National Treasure 2, with Nicholas Cage. But I could be wrong :hmmm:

Well they 'used' this conspiricy. I saw something about it on Discovery channel. Something called 'secret societys' or some such.

Maybe it was just Discovery 'using' National Treasure and not the other way around :rotfl:

nikimcbee
02-01-09, 12:58 PM
So, do think think bo let HRC sit in....the desk?:haha: She might not leave the chair.

UnderseaLcpl
02-01-09, 01:52 PM
I would need a minion to refill the ink in my VETO pen. I suspect that my constant vetoing of everything using large, bold, letters would drain it rather quickly.