PDA

View Full Version : Radio frequencies?

Alky
01-09-09, 02:31 PM
I downloaded a mod that plays songs and WWII broadcasts. To make it work you need to tune the radio to 30.0
I'm a nube with SH4 and don't know my way around the boat very well yet, but I looked at every station and can't find anything to tune a radio with (?)

ReallyDedPoet
01-09-09, 02:43 PM
Just scroll over the radio and you will see an option to go to the next station.

RDP

Fish40
01-09-09, 05:13 PM
I downloaded a mod that plays songs and WWII broadcasts. To make it work you need to tune the radio to 30.0
I'm a nube with SH4 and don't know my way around the boat very well yet, but I looked at every station and can't find anything to tune a radio with (?)

When in the game, look at the icons at the bottom of the screen. There is one that looks like a video camera. Click on it once, and another set of icons appear. Amongst them, should be one that looks like a radio. Click on this icon, and the virtual radio appears. Use the mouse to click on the various buttons that allow the radio to play (turn on/off, tune stations in)

Alky
01-10-09, 09:26 PM
When in the game, look at the icons at the bottom of the screen. There is one that looks like a video camera. Click on it once, and another set of icons appear. Amongst them, should be one that looks like a radio.

Thanx guys... LOL, that's the one icon I didn't look at, I'm thinking it's about replays & such so there wouldn't be any radios there :rotfl:
Much appreciated!!