PDA

View Full Version : How the **** did a 4 year old do it?

Wolfehunter
01-07-09, 06:22 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=11418931&ch=8033027

How the hell did he actually shoot twice? :o

4 years old!

I don't believe it. :nope:

Task Force
01-07-09, 06:29 PM
This is a the biggest load of bull sh** ive heard today, and there was anouther teen in the house who was shot. I think it was one of the teenagers. the 4 year old would probably have issues holding the gun and pulling the trigger, much less dragging it to where the person was, holding it in front of himself and pulling the trigger.:nope:

Wolfehunter
01-07-09, 06:35 PM
Their is no way a 4 year old could resist the recoil from a shot gun without breaking bones etc.

Pls tell me people aren't stupid enough to believe this story comming from fox? :shifty:

FIREWALL
01-07-09, 06:36 PM
Probably something fishy but, we just had a baby born here that was almost big enough to walk out of the hospital. :rotfl:

Wolfehunter
01-07-09, 06:42 PM
Probably something fishy but, we just had a baby born here that was almost big enough to walk out of the hospital. :rotfl: Listen to the last few lines of the story. Another teen was shot with shot gun pellets.. That means their was 2 teenagers their. I'm guessing a friend and they both where playing with the owners guns. Then they blamed the 4 year old... :yep: That's more like the truth. ;)

Task Force
01-07-09, 07:39 PM
MOMMY!!! the 4 year old shot him.:lol:
*2 teens+ 1gun+ 1 4 year old= someones gonna get shot, and blame it on the 4 year old, makes sense.*

A Very Super Market
01-07-09, 07:43 PM
Quite a load of crock, thank you very much. Whats the most dissapointing about this? It doesn't even matter. Its not a psychotic 4-year old, just one who was too curious for their own good. Yet the media shamelessly report this as if Hitler came back to life. :nope:

Wolfehunter
01-07-09, 08:03 PM
Yes I found it very disturbing that the media twisted the story it its own end.:nope:

Very sad!:stare:

longam
01-07-09, 08:14 PM
Not to be outdone CNN reports about a 6 year old driving himself to school because he missed the bus. Find it on the Video Section.

http://www.cnn.com (http://www.cnn.com/)

Task Force
01-07-09, 08:20 PM
wwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwww..... The media has been drinking/smoking something.:-?

SUBMAN1
01-07-09, 09:46 PM
Their is no way a 4 year old could resist the recoil from a shot gun without breaking bones etc.

Pls tell me people aren't stupid enough to believe this story comming from fox? :shifty:

Breaking bones? Never shot anything before have ya? :D Some shotguns that have recoil dampening might not even come out of the kids hands, though only 1 shot was fired and the teen also in the home took a couple pellets from the same shot. Most likely that the 4 yr old had it knocked out of his hands after this first shot though.

The point being, if its loaded, a kid could pull the trigger. Then again, it could be a gun story cooked up by someone with an agenda. Maybe the teen....

-S

PS. Breaking bones is not possible with any gun. That is Hollywood garbage trying to spice up firearms when actually they can be quite boring.

Wolfehunter
01-07-09, 10:02 PM

Breaking bones? Never shot anything before have ya? :D Some shotguns that have recoil dampening might not even come out of the kids hands, though only 1 shot was fired and the teen also in the home took a couple pellets from the same shot. Most likely that the 4 yr old had it knocked out of his hands after this first shot though.

The point being, if its loaded, a kid could pull the trigger. Then again, it could be a gun story cooked up by someone with an agenda. Maybe the teen....

-S

PS. Breaking bones is not possible with any gun. That is Hollywood garbage trying to spice up firearms when actually they can be quite boring.Perhaps it does have a recoil dampering.

Maybe the boy is tough kid? :hmm:

Most kids couldn't handle the weight and shoot it straight.:nope:

I have shot various rifles, gone hunting as early as 12 years old.

For me I can't see it happening. That's one unusably 4 year old kid.:hmm:

I like file FX action but I know the difference to reality.

Break bones? Yes it can happen if you don't place the rifle butt properly. For a young adult its no issue. Guys have the strength to handle it.

But for a 4 year old. Not so easy at all. Once again he must be extremely health boy.;)

SUBMAN1
01-07-09, 10:11 PM
Perhaps it does have a recoil dampering.

Break bones? Yes it can happen if you don't place the rifle butt properly. For a young adult its no issue. Guys have the strength to handle it.

But for a 4 year old. Not so easy at all. Once again he must be extremely health boy.;)
You are assuming he held it up and aimed. Think from the hip / sideways, whatever.

Also, breaking bones is less likely for a child than any young adult. I've shot the 50 cals with no recoil dampening (Found myself on my ass the first time) and it still probably wouldn't break a bone.

-S

Wolfehunter
01-07-09, 11:03 PM
Perhaps it does have a recoil dampering.

You are assuming he held it up and aimed. Think from the hip / sideways, whatever.

Also, breaking bones is less likely for a child than any young adult.
-SGood point.:hmm:

TarJak
01-07-09, 11:41 PM
wwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwww..... The media has been drinking/smoking something.:-?What? The media not getting stories straight or twisting them to their own ends? OMG!:o