PDA

View Full Version : This year.. It's a gas gas gas..

asanovic7
01-07-09, 06:42 AM
OK..
Where to start?
First we get into this year, a financial crisis year, where everything is black and only klaatu or whatever his name is(no, not Keanu, the original one) can save us from dying like maggots.
But then americans got off our backs, lowering the price of oil..
But then like in that old commercial with Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton, you know, "everything you can do, I can do better", Russians decided to play with gas..
It reminds me of ping pong. It is very nice.. Only comforting thought I have is a nasty one and it is "at least people in those lands are not so good either"..
It's funny to watch bulgarian prime minister stating his opinion by the phone on cnn about it, like some lost boy.
When big guys play, others just cheer and pray.

Then we have Israeli killing spree.
Ok, with risking being banned forever and acknowledgeing "everything is not black-white" and ofcourse stating firmly holocaust and genocide are biggest disasters in human history and reminding everyone I am not a skinhead, rascist or whatever are the labels produced after ww2 for people thinking otherwise, I have to ask people here..
Where exactly lies the difference between Israelis and nazis?
I mean, I watch on cnn "the furthest rocket landed like non before in israely lands".
And I see a hole one meter deep in a backyard. Then I watch bloody shoes in front of a school in Gaza.
And I am thinking..

Greeks remind me every day how nice is this capitalistic world..
More poor people on the streets every day..
Like back to the dark ages..
And so on..

Next with this year..

What is next?
Any predictions from anyone?
I am thinking 80% of people today in the world are against wars of any kind. So, what's going on?
Do our governments produce crisis everywhere they can so we all hate each others in the name of money?
Or is just ping pong from big boys?
How about those big boys take out their big artillery and settle it once and for all?
But then we would have another leader of the pack and his oponnent.

Cheers!

p.s. If we get in some big war or something, wear a tshirt saying subsim forums or something like that so I know not shoot you, whoever you are.. :rotfl:

Skybird
01-07-09, 07:27 AM
Good emotional rant to create another flamatory thread. I would wish that people actually think before posting. But no rights without duties, freedom of speech also needs a sense of responsibility, and sensibility, else freedoms and rights becomes abuses of rights - this time for the sake of pleasing a momentarily bored individual's ego.

Torplexed
01-07-09, 07:55 AM
Greeks remind me every day how nice is this capitalistic world..
Speaking of Greeks

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war."

--Plato
A cynical statement ,but I figure he must know. He's been dead quite awhile.

asanovic7
01-07-09, 08:08 AM
Everytime I state some opinion, some guy attacks me about how I want ANOTHER flamatory thread..
:rotfl:
So, opinions like MINE are pretty much a general thing.
But, there is a difference, skybird..

I cannot read through all threads and see what's going on. And if I would think it over, like you say, I would never say anything because of the reason above. Then I guess, freedom of speach is letting others speak with me being silent..
But I don't want that..
I did not start this thread just to start ANOTHER flamatory thread, satisfy my ego(what about yours 13000 posts? Are all your posts correct and in place?) or to fight with anyone. I wanted to share my thoughts about how this whole jam with oil, gas, genocide and other stuff is a catastrophy. It is how forums function, right?

But because you think I don't deserve sharing my thoughts with others(NO MATTER HOW DUMB THEY ARE), what does that tell about you?

Again, I wanted to talk and discuss with anyone, and again I was silenced and offended..

I find it wrong people suffer because of the eu-rus-us-isra-etc games and I wanted to say that.. I am in some way representing my view of the situation, show me I am wrong and I will tell you you are right..

So..
You can share your view of the situation and there is no need for insulting, I am not going to fight with anyone here, except when people state some rascist or fascist statements..

I hope I am not wrong in saying that and I didn't say anything that way(rascist, fascist).. We are long gone from "my king is fighting yours, we are all like our kings"..

Cheers!

p.s. skybird you wear thisrt with a big target.. ;))

Rockstar
01-07-09, 08:45 AM
Hmmm I see a pattern in your opinion post, you've chosen a side and blamed the other guy. Thats pretty much how wars. strife and civil disobedience and the like are started. Realize you (we) are no different than those in charge then you should have a good understanding why things are the way they are. Think about it, with all the out of control bickering, strife, arguments and name calling that occur here at SUBSIM. Can you imagine what it would be like if we were leaders of nations with natural resourses, WMDs and armies at our disposal?

Oh and one more thing, subsim t-shirt or not you're first against the wall when I come to power.

SteamWake
01-07-09, 11:38 AM
But then americans got off our backs, lowering the price of oil..

:roll:

Rockstar
01-07-09, 12:01 PM
Neal ought to place access to a 'nuke' button. Rather than putting the offending party on an ignore list they instead get nuked never to be heard from again. That way we can see just how much better we truely are than those others we so often complain about.

Imagine it would get mighty quiet around here after a few days.

baggygreen
01-07-09, 04:59 PM
There'd be no entertainment!:lol:

FIREWALL
01-07-09, 05:11 PM
While I don't agree with some of his points.

I will agree with his right to express them on this website.

I don't see Neal or our moderators haveing a problem with his post.

Bashing isn't a counter-opinion.

nikimcbee
01-07-09, 05:23 PM
There'd be no entertainment!:lol:

roger that:up:

nikimcbee
01-07-09, 05:26 PM
p.s. If we get in some big war or something, wear a tshirt saying subsim forums or something like that so I know not shoot you, whoever you are..

Good thing mine arrived last night....
or would that mak me a target?

Rockstar
01-07-09, 07:35 PM
No complaints really here he has a right to voice an opinion as you and I. But where do you draw the line, when does one start enforcing ones opinion of being in or on the right side.

All here have an opinion how they think the world should be and how 'they' should do it. Yet with all of the complaining and second guessing we do here of politics and the people in governement I just wonder how different it would really be if we had at our disposal a 'nuke' button. How much more better are we than they? Sadly I am of the opinion we are the same and if not now then with power we would be.

I know I'm right and I'm prepared to defend it and it wouldn't be with words. But it would get boring around here with nobody to talk too :arrgh!: Would you strike me as a premptive measure then?

FIREWALL
01-07-09, 08:00 PM
When it comes to "enforceing" that isn't our right or place.

That is a Neals or a Moderators job.

Disagreeing in a civil way is a different thing.:yep:

longam
01-07-09, 08:19 PM
While trying to keep up with the Gas prices I used this tool to find the best deal.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx

SUBMAN1
01-07-09, 10:14 PM
I'll add to the flame war in this thread:

http://www.flamelakelodge.com/flame.gif

-S

TarJak
01-08-09, 12:01 AM
p.s. If we get in some big war or something, wear a tshirt saying subsim forums or something like that so I know not shoot you, whoever you are..

Good thing mine arrived last night....
or would that mak me a target?That depends on whether you decide to wear it or waving it over your head! :D

GT Forum needs one of these stickers:
http://www.zimssafety.com/haz041-highly%20flammable%202.gif

Hitman
01-08-09, 07:57 AM
What is next?
Any predictions from anyone?

Yes: you are going to get banned here sooner than later :lol:

August
01-08-09, 11:36 AM
I fail to see what's so inflammatory or ban-worthy here :doh:

Compared to what goes on in some other forums I agree with you completely Mik.

asanovic7
01-10-09, 01:40 PM
This is really great..

:rotfl:

I started the thread to discuss and I got this.

I also fail to see what I said is so wrong and ban deserving, since I can actually read(wow, who could say that for those third world ass..les) and I read some of the posts some people send(including some that wrote here) on subsim that are, well, whatever..

Well, I have only one solution to this. I should have used some anglosaxon nick and state I am from some anglosaxon town(or some other big nation), so that I can include myself in discussions with people here.

But, really, guys, this is not I really want..

Well, obviously, we are not long gone from the time "my king is fighting yours, we are all like our kings".

Again, sorry, I will not do that again..

:up: