PDA

View Full Version : Navyfield subs

nikimcbee
12-28-08, 12:47 AM
After two days of hard fighting, Ifinally got my torp officer to lvl 38:rock: . (About freeeeekin time). I changed ships to a simakaze, and I have been kickin' some arse. I set some personal records; In one salvo of 8 torps, I hit 6 seperate ships (sinking one):rock: . I took out a large BB:rock: , and that was freekin awesome. I managed to sneak up on him, he started to fire at me at the last moment, but I hit him with 2 full salvos of torps; down he goes. I've also had my way with a bunch of CAs. They come charging in after me and.... they get a torpedo surprise.

So now I've got to learn some NF sub tactics.

Task Force
12-28-08, 12:48 AM
Ive always wondered, does NF have single player.:-?

nikimcbee
12-28-08, 12:53 AM
Ive always wondered, does NF have single player.:-?

They have the training missions, does that count?

Task Force
12-28-08, 12:57 AM
I guess. lol:lol:

nikimcbee
12-28-08, 01:10 AM
I guess. lol:lol:

A historical mode would be cool.

A Very Super Market
12-28-08, 01:40 AM
There are a bunch of single missions, do they count?

Subs have SO much health in NF its crazy. A full Sevastopol broadside won't sink a surfaced one, but depth charges kill them so easily you would think that they stuffed a nuke in them.

TinCanWolf
12-28-08, 11:46 AM
How do I level my guys faster? I've been doing the training missions for ever but I think my highest level guy is level 7 or something. Should I take my frigate out to a major battle?

A Very Super Market
12-28-08, 12:42 PM
Yes.

Training missions are for training. Thats it. They're pretty useless otherwise. You'll die horribly in a battle, but if your team wins, expect to gain at least 1 level.