PDA

View Full Version : A Love Story

Jimbuna
12-22-08, 05:32 AM
A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,.......... 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket?

I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied 'Just for tonight,...... let's pretend that we're married.'

'Wow!...................... That's a great idea!', he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. .............'Get your own fecking blanket.'

After a moment of silence, ......................he farted.

The End

Dowly
12-22-08, 05:50 AM
True story? :p

HunterICX
12-22-08, 06:38 AM
:rotfl:Good one!
thanks for the laugh Jim :up:

HunterICX

Frame57
12-22-08, 10:55 AM
Good one Buna, but sometimes the woman farts too especially after a dinner with cabbage.:D

Digital_Trucker
12-22-08, 10:57 AM
Hey, watch it, I resemble that joke:doh::rotfl:Good one.

Jimbuna
12-22-08, 01:28 PM
Good one Buna, but sometimes the woman farts too especially after a dinner with cabbage.:D

Yep they most certainly do :lol:

http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/fartinface.gif

sunvalleyslim
12-22-08, 03:28 PM
definitely a true story............:rock: :rock:

Task Force
12-22-08, 03:31 PM
:rotfl:Mr buna comes up with some funny stuff. I wonder where he gets it.:yep::lol:

Jimbuna
12-22-08, 04:02 PM
Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say,
"Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday."
I thought... Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids... They will remember.
My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said,
"Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!"
It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered. I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me."
I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"
We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go.
She chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table.
We had two Martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.
On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"
I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"
She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."
After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said,
"Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back."
"Okay," I nervously replied. She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake.
Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy birthday".
And I just sat there...
On the couch...
Sobbing...
Naked...
and erect.

August
12-22-08, 04:04 PM
The OP was blank. Wud i miss?

nikimcbee
12-25-08, 03:05 AM
True story? :p

True.
The question is; who is it about? Mr. Buna, Steed, and or Tarjak?:hmm:

nikimcbee
12-25-08, 03:07 AM
:rotfl:Mr buna comes up with some funny stuff. I wonder where he gets it.:yep::lol:

I'll answer that question. Persnal life experience.:up: :rotfl:

Jimbuna
12-25-08, 08:44 AM

I'll answer that question. Persnal life experience.:up: :rotfl:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4030/winkbigid2zj6.gif