PDA

View Full Version : Why do men die first

Jimbuna
12-17-08, 08:26 AM
Why do men die first? This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries, but, now we know. It requires a bit of explanation……..

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race ... you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework ... you're a pansy. If you work too hard ... there's never any time for her. If you don't work enough ..... you're a good-for-nothing bum. If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay ... this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay ..... you should get off your lazy behind and find something better. If you get a promotion ahead of her ... that is favouritism. If she gets a job ahead of you ... its equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks ... its sexual harassment. If you keep quiet ..... its male indifference. If you cry ... you're a wimp. If you don't ..... you're an insensitive bastard. If you make a decision without consulting her ...... you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman. If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy ... that's domination. If SHE asks you ... it's a favour. If you appreciate the female form and sexy underwear ..... you're a pervert. If you don't ... you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape ... you're sexist. If you don't ... you're unromantic. If you try to keep yourself in shape ..... you're vain. If you don't ... you're a slob. If you buy her flowers ... you're after something. If you don't ... you're not thoughtful. If you're proud of your achievements ... you're full of yourself.. If you don't ... you're not ambitious. If she has a headache ... she's tired. If you have a headache ..... you don't love her anymore. If you want it too often ... you're oversexed. If you don't ... there must be someone else.

Why do men die first?

Because they want to!

UnderseaLcpl
12-17-08, 09:01 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

When you put it that way, being depth-charged doesn't sound so bad. :D

12-17-08, 09:03 AM
aye men ah!

Wolfehunter
12-17-08, 09:07 AM
YES YES the answers. I found them that its.:rock: Thanks Jim for you wisdom. Thankyou very much... now where is my wife...she has to read this. :rotfl:

Its an education.:yep:

Frame57
12-17-08, 12:59 PM
Yep, I agree and it is funny to be sure. In my family all the men have indeed died first. My uncles are are gone my dad in gone etc... I really think it is from the stress they have for being the bread winner or else it is just in our genes. But then again in a sardonic way I always viewed my aunts and mother as harpies who are never satisfied with anything. Since my dad passed I take care of my mother and anything that i do for her is wrong. I told my dad that i would not put her in a home but since I have been caring for her my blood pressure has sky rocketed. Hmmm! I think I will go buy a cemetary plot today....:D

Letum
12-17-08, 01:39 PM
[...]I really think it is from the stress[...]

...No. It is because the Female menapause prolongs lifespan.
The male manapause usualy has little effect as it only happens in the late 90s, if at all.

Jimbuna
12-17-08, 04:28 PM
Yep, I agree and it is funny to be sure. In my family all the men have indeed died first. My uncles are are gone my dad in gone etc... I really think it is from the stress they have for being the bread winner or else it is just in our genes. But then again in a sardonic way I always viewed my aunts and mother as harpies who are never satisfied with anything. Since my dad passed I take care of my mother and anything that i do for her is wrong. I told my dad that i would not put her in a home but since I have been caring for her my blood pressure has sky rocketed. Hmmm! I think I will go buy a cemetary plot today....:D

Whaaaaaaat!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/c_jane24/Smileys/4_6_100.gif

Frame57
12-17-08, 07:31 PM

The male manapause usualy has little effect as it only happens in the late 90s, if at all.So if i get a sex change, do i get in on that deal?:D

Letum
12-17-08, 08:20 PM
The male manapause usualy has little effect as it only happens in the late 90s, if at all.So if i get a sex change, do i get in on that deal?:D

Castration followed by very mild HRT may give you an extra few years, but it's not the
length that makes a play good, but the storyline and the quality of the acting.

kiwi_2005
12-18-08, 12:39 AM
Why do men die first? This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries, but, now we know. It requires a bit of explanation……..

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race ... you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework ... you're a pansy. If you work too hard ... there's never any time for her. If you don't work enough ..... you're a good-for-nothing bum. If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay ... this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay ..... you should get off your lazy behind and find something better. If you get a promotion ahead of her ... that is favouritism. If she gets a job ahead of you ... its equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks ... its sexual harassment. If you keep quiet ..... its male indifference. If you cry ... you're a wimp. If you don't ..... you're an insensitive bastard. If you make a decision without consulting her ...... you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman. If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy ... that's domination. If SHE asks you ... it's a favour. If you appreciate the female form and sexy underwear ..... you're a pervert. If you don't ... you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape ... you're sexist. If you don't ... you're unromantic. If you try to keep yourself in shape ..... you're vain. If you don't ... you're a slob. If you buy her flowers ... you're after something. If you don't ... you're not thoughtful. If you're proud of your achievements ... you're full of yourself.. If you don't ... you're not ambitious. If she has a headache ... she's tired. If you have a headache ..... you don't love her anymore. If you want it too often ... you're oversexed. If you don't ... there must be someone else.

Why do men die first?

Because they want to!

Oh man im going to put this up in a forum thats pretty much dominated by females. Its gonna be fun i will be bitched at for weeks! Payback time! :arrgh!:

:up:

Christopher Snow
12-18-08, 03:43 AM
This one is a true internet classic (kudos, jimbuna). And all to true too, at the same time.

If you don't believe it, just run it (the original post) past your favorite "open minded gal" (don't forget the "Why do men die first? Because they want to!" part)...

...and she'll laugh.

But not wholeheartedly.

I suspect YOU'LL freeze, too, at the sudden "chill in the air" over the course of the next few days....

[Prepare to sleep out in the doghouse, too, for a few days after. Just in case.

Take extra blankets]

CS

kiwi_2005
12-18-08, 03:53 AM
How to treat a Woman:
Wine her.
Dine her.
Call her.
Hold her.
Surprise her.
Compliment her.
Smile at her.
Listen to her.
Laugh with her.
Cry with her.
Romance her.
Encourage her.
Believe in her.
Pray with her.
Pray for her.
Cuddle with her.
Shop with her.
Give her jewelry.
Buy her flowers.
Hold her hand.
Write love letters to her.
Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.
===
How To Treat a Man:
Show up naked.
Bring chicken wings.
Don't block the TV

HunterICX
12-18-08, 04:35 AM
:rotfl:Nice one Kiwi :up:

HunterICX

Task Force
12-18-08, 04:38 PM
:rotfl:at jim and kiwi.:rotfl: