PDA

View Full Version : SubSim's Late War campaign: West front

Dowly
12-11-08, 10:59 AM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/Finnish_Ferret/Queenie.jpg

Right, we all know what this thread's for, so just few things I need to make clear.

Flytime: Most nights of the week, 21GMT (Like Hunter, I'll let you know if I'm not flying). STARTING TONIGHT (11th of December)

Game version: Modded 4.09b (Unified Installer)

2+ pilots and me, or there is no sortie that night.

2-4 sorties per night, after that dogfight/free flying session if someone wants, again depends of the number of pilots if I host.

I'll unlock "unflyable" planes that I see fit for us to fly the campaign with. (Yes Raptor, you get yer B17!)

I will be keeping track of our kills and update them to this post as we progress.

DO NOT steal kills, I hate nothing more than spend half my ammo to an enemy plane just to have someone else shoot him down when it's already heavily damaged. Of course, with locked cockpit, it's hard to see if the enemy is going down or not already. Use your own judgement.

Also, shoulder shooting is not welcome, if you see someone chasing an enemy, keep your distance. If the chaser overshoots, wait for abit before going in, it takes only few seconds to loop your plane and be back on the enemy's tail. (could someone translate this to the AI as well? :p)

What more... oh, I hope my connection works fine, I had to open my ports for me to be able to host, so be prepared to that I've messed something up. Tho, it should work, I've hosted before. :hmm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Campaign: Normandy 1944

Allied Objective: Hold out until 01/06/1944 (campaign start date is 01/05/1944)

Axis Objective: Overrun allied airbase before 01/06/1944

Campaign map(11th of December, 2008)
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/Finnish_Ferret/map-1.jpg

Top pilots alive:

Raptor1
12-11-08, 11:25 AM
France '44 as in Normandy '44 or Ardennes '44?

Dowly
12-11-08, 11:28 AM
France '44 as in Normandy '44 or Ardennes '44?
As in Normandy.

Tho, just realised that the normandy only has one allied airbase. So Ardennes '44 it is.

Raptor1
12-11-08, 11:30 AM
Ah, I always wanted to bomb Caen

EDIT: Ah, I always wanted to bomb Bastogne

Dowly
12-11-08, 11:34 AM
Ah, I always wanted to bomb Caen

EDIT: Ah, I always wanted to bomb Bastogne

Oh well, I'll see which I take. Normandy had more bombers for both sides, aswell as fighters pretty evenly. Ardennes was more fighter based.

mengle
12-11-08, 11:41 AM
what is the address of the server ?

Dowly
12-11-08, 11:45 AM
what is the address of the server ?

That I tell on TeamSpeak.

We use Jimbuna's teamspeak for our flights:

TS IP: 82.39.85.56:8767
TS password: wolf

As for the campaign, I've decided to go with the Normandy '44. Both sides have bombers and fighters.

Oberon
12-11-08, 12:03 PM
Hmmmm, now what the devil do I fly? B17s or a fighter?

What fighters and bombers are open Dowly? I'm not too fond of the US fighters, so if there's some Spits lurking around I might take them.

Dowly
12-11-08, 12:12 PM
Hmmmm, now what the devil do I fly? B17s or a fighter?

What fighters and bombers are open Dowly? I'm not too fond of the US fighters, so if there's some Spits lurking around I might take them.

The first mission's planelist was:

B17
B25
Spitfire
P47
P51
FW190
BF109
JU88

Task Force
12-11-08, 12:31 PM
WOO HOO Fw 190s and bf 109s, my favorites. (allies bewarel, better get in some more pratice with my good old Fw 190.:p) And were flying on friday. cant wait for those late night dogfights.

Dowly
12-11-08, 12:36 PM
And were flying on friday. cant wait for those late night dogfights.

Lol, dont hold your breath on that. If I find someone who doesnt have to work on Saturday, I'm off to pub.

Raptor1
12-11-08, 12:51 PM
WOO HOO Fw 190s and bf 109s, my favorites. (allies bewarel, better get in some more pratice with my good old Fw 190.:p) And were flying on friday. cant wait for those late night dogfights.
Ha, just try to get near my B-17s, see how you like a barrel-load of .50-cal at 20,000 feet

BTW Dowly, 'Massed Bomber Formations' ticked on?

Dowly
12-11-08, 12:56 PM
Ha, just try to get near my B-17s, see how you like a barrel-load of .50-cal at 20,000 feet

Yup, all invidual bomber groups should be as one big wing.

Oberon
12-11-08, 01:08 PM
Looks good to me :D

FIREWALL
12-11-08, 01:25 PM
No P-38's ? :huh: :D

Dowly
12-11-08, 01:42 PM
No P-38's ? :huh: :D

Not on the first mission. The fighter & bomber squadrons are spawned ramdomly for each mission.

FIREWALL
12-11-08, 01:48 PM
Thx Dowly :up: I've always wanted to get in on one of these sessons.

I just did a dual boot Vista\ XP Pro sp2 and haven't installed IL2 1946 yet.

Should I put it on vista or xp ?

Dowly
12-11-08, 01:56 PM
I'd say XP. Being older game, you never know what kind of complications there might be.

Make sure the game is patched to 4.08m, go to google and search for All Aircraft Arcade, go to the forums and download the unified installer. That's an all-in-one mod package that we use. Install it and at some point it asks what version you want to use, select the 4.09b1 modded or 4.09b1 modded 6DOF if you have an TrackIR. And then you're ready to play. :up:

Raptor1
12-11-08, 02:37 PM
Vista would probably hog your resources and make the game run slower as well, I'd say put it on the XP as well

mengle
12-11-08, 03:20 PM
doesnt work to connect to server, do i something wrong??? :-? :-? :-?
http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/m/menglee/137716/yqrdrqhbbu.jpg

Raptor1
12-11-08, 03:22 PM
Well, that being a TeamSpeak (http://www.teamspeak.com/) server, probably

Oberon
12-11-08, 03:48 PM
Nice background though :up:

Oberon
12-11-08, 03:55 PM
Aaaah, feckcopter, can't seem to connect to TS at the moment

Dowly
12-11-08, 04:00 PM
doesnt work to connect to server, do i something wrong??? :-? :-? :-?

Yes, that's the TeamSpeak IP. Not the server's.

We gather to Jim's TeamSpeak before we fly.

Oberon
12-11-08, 05:24 PM
B-17 landing, Raptor shows us, just how it is done...

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/768/11122008215123mp4.jpg

Good missions, would have got that 190 on the first mission if the guns had worked, I can only think I must have picked empty instead of default :damn:
Second mission was quite good, wasn't quite sure if I was engaging the enemy when I hit those Ju88s, didn't quite have enough to bring them down, so RTB'd and then got shot up by some sneaky AI SOB whilst on finals... :stare:

Raptor1
12-11-08, 05:28 PM
Damn, that Focke-Wulf must've shot off something important, tried to bring the nose back up but it just wouldn't respond

Oberon
12-11-08, 05:32 PM
Damn, that Focke-Wulf must've shot off something important, tried to bring the nose back up but it just wouldn't respond

Might not have been the Wulf, I saw him line up behind you and so did the AI Flak gunners, I think some of their fire might have hit you whilst they were trying to hit him. Either which way a whole load of shrapnel fell off you at one point and that was probably when you lost that vital component. ;)

Dowly
12-11-08, 06:13 PM
Well, I took revenge on the 2nd mission. Shot down 2 190s and as I was picking on my 3rd victim, shot his engine up, but got greedy and attacked from straight above, slamming my P51 to the LW pilot's head. :damn:

The 3rd sortie was crap for me, all I could find was friendlies... and I was over the LW airfield all the time! Finally found a storch and shot it down. :)

mengle
12-11-08, 06:30 PM
I was trying to connect on the teamspeak server but i have this error: socket error 11001, must be difficult to fix that of what i was reading on the net :-?

mengle
12-11-08, 07:39 PM
oké its working , but i was too late for the flight 1.30 AM and i was speaking to SHIII players

FIREWALL
12-11-08, 07:57 PM
To All : Just installed IL2 1946 on Vista and plays great. :D

As far as it being a resource hog... bah !

It all depends on your rig.:yep:

Task Force
12-11-08, 08:03 PM

What happend raptor. your gunners fall asleep.:rotfl: I only got hit about once?lol I knew that big dot on the horison was you and your plane.

Raptor1
12-11-08, 11:54 PM
There's a reason they send B-17s in huge formations, and that is precisely the reason I hate single-plane recon missions

Besides, player-flown gunners are much less effective than AI gunners for some reason

mengle
12-12-08, 07:48 AM
Will somebody explain how to go to the Ardennes campaign , those are the only campaigns i have in multiplay, I use the 4.09 patch and the AAA mods.
Or must i have the IL-2 Dynamic Campaign Generator 3.39 ?
http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/m/menglee/137716/reuonztnle.jpg

Raptor1
12-12-08, 08:23 AM
Dowly is running the server, so you don't need anything other than IL-2 with the mods

Dowly
12-12-08, 09:47 AM
Booolloooocks! Now I remember why I dont like hosting! My tracks come all itchy twitchy. :damn:

Dowly
12-12-08, 10:31 AM
Ok, here's today's plans.

I start hosting at 20GMT, if there is ppl. You can still join at 21GMT, I'm planning on flying atleast three sorties. And maybe a dogfight/free flight session after that (I really need to practice my 3-pointer landings).

And some new from the front from last night:

1st sortie was pretty much just a "clash of forces". The allied bombed two targets, while the axis bombed the allied airfield.

2nd sortie was the same as 1st, but we had some C47's on a mission to drop paratroopers to the Pegasus Bridge.

3rd sortie was again a 'clash of forces' with the allied bombings targeted to axis airfield near Caen and Axis bombers heading for the allied airbase. The good news for the allies was that the paratroopers managed to capture the Pegasus Bridge, thus making a little allied controlled area to mainland Europe.

Personally, I like how this campaign is going. We have quite a small kill count per session (I think 5-6 kills total last night), yet the death count is large. Reflects nicely the late war where both sides had alot of rookie pilots who didnt even see their enemy before it was too late.

Dowly
12-12-08, 10:41 AM
Aaand first post updated with an campaign map. :up:

mengle
12-12-08, 11:10 AM
Dowly is running the server, so you don't need anything other than IL-2 with the mods

when im in the teamspeek server in the lobby what must i do then? the other entries don't work the password is incorrect : Wolf

Dowly
12-12-08, 11:53 AM
when im in the teamspeek server in the lobby what must i do then? the other entries don't work the password is incorrect : Wolf

The other channels have different passwords. Just like our flightsim channel, I or some other who is there when you are on, gives the password to you.

mengle
12-12-08, 11:57 AM

The other channels have different passwords. Just like our flightsim channel, I or some other who is there when you are on, gives the password to you.

oké that's good;) , starting in 2 hours? in Belgium it's now 18.00 U

Dowly
12-12-08, 12:05 PM
20GMT is 22GMT+2, so starting in 2,5hrs. 19:17 here now.

Oh and I think I should let you know the difficulty settings we play on.

Everything is turned on realism except for the speedbar and your own plane's icon on the map. So, locked cockpit, no CTRL+F1 view, limited ammo&fuel, no friendlies/enemies on map etc.

mengle
12-12-08, 12:26 PM
[quote=Raptor1]Dowly is running the server, so you don't need anything other than IL-2 with the mods

Everything is turned on realism except for the speedbar and your own plane's icon on the map. So, locked cockpit, no CTRL+F1 view, limited ammo&fuel, no friendlies/enemies on map etc.[/quote

and complex engine also?

Dowly
12-12-08, 12:32 PM
[quote=Raptor1]Dowly is running the server, so you don't need anything other than IL-2 with the mods

Everything is turned on realism except for the speedbar and your own plane's icon on the map. So, locked cockpit, no CTRL+F1 view, limited ammo&fuel, no friendlies/enemies on map etc.[/quote

and complex engine also?
Yes. Everything else on realism except for your own map icon and speedbar. So, be sure to ask the tower if you are cleared to take off before you throttle up. :D

Fincuan
12-12-08, 12:33 PM
Just a little hint: The flight channel's password is not very hard to guess :lol:

Dowly
12-12-08, 12:36 PM
Just a little hint: The flight channel's password is not very hard to guess :lol:

Lol. :rotfl:

Well, I'm in TS prolly all the way till we start, so if I see Mengle coming in I'll hook him up with the password. :up:

Dowly
12-12-08, 12:40 PM
Oh and just a note about the discussion XabbaRus brought up about the new MG effects. You are right, the .50cal has new hit effects. I now see a big puffs of smoke coming from the hit plane, tho not sure if this is the unified installer of the effect mod I downloaded.

This the effect you mean?
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/Finnish_Ferret/hit.jpg

mengle
12-12-08, 01:07 PM
sturmovik ,, is the password ??:hmm:

Dowly
12-12-08, 01:12 PM
sturmovik ,, is the password ??:hmm:

We aint saying! You get the P/W when you're in TS. For the simple reason of not having "outsiders" that dont fly taking residence there.

mengle
12-12-08, 01:17 PM
i inderstand , i hope i don't make a full ad of me , i never flow with complex engine :88)

Dowly
12-12-08, 01:20 PM
i never flow with complex engine :88)

You dont really pay attetion to it, except if you are flying a plane with more than one engine. Then you have to map keys to start the engines one by one, also be sure to have the 'Select all engines' mapped, so you can select all engs when you throttle up.

Oberon
12-12-08, 02:11 PM

and complex engine also?
Yes. Everything else on realism except for your own map icon and speedbar. So, be sure to ask the tower if you are cleared to take off before you throttle up. :D

Or taxi a little bit to the left or right and watch the plane in front of you ;)

Dowly
12-12-08, 02:13 PM
Ok, seems like we have an new pilot. Please welcome mengle to our merry band of pilots. :up:

Oberon
12-12-08, 02:41 PM
Emergency exits are up and over the side, please familiarise yourself with the Ctrl and E button and we hope you have a safe and pleasant de-er-flight.

Dowly
12-12-08, 02:44 PM
:rotfl:

Task Force
12-12-08, 03:19 PM
My Fw 190 is NOT gona die today.:lol: (unless you allies have to many planes.):o Now if I can just find youall.:hmm:

Oberon
12-12-08, 03:32 PM
Just getting some skins for the P-51, local skins :up:

http://www.aviationartgallery.co.uk/Images/Large-Images/The-yoxford-boys.jpg

Here come the Yoxford Boys :D

Task Force
12-12-08, 03:38 PM
I wish this campaign had the TA 152 in it.:yep: My one of my favorite planes.:D

Dowly
12-12-08, 03:44 PM
I wish this campaign had the TA 152 in it.:yep: My one of my favorite planes.:D

Isnt it 1945 plane?

Dowly
12-12-08, 05:48 PM
What a stopid game. :-?

Oberon
12-12-08, 06:20 PM
What a stopid game. :-?

Indeed, let us never speak of those sortees again... :lol:

Raptor1
12-13-08, 10:19 AM
Ah, fresh mea...I mean, a new pilot

I hope the damned laser-guided flak won't destroy my plane again, probably cost the Germans a hell of a lot to clean up all the tiny remains

mengle
12-13-08, 11:14 AM
Ok, seems like we have an new pilot. Please welcome mengle to our merry band of pilots. :up:

I must say yesterday it was like a slideshow to me , impossible for take off :-?
have set the settings to low and i will give it another try and otherwise i have to wait for a new pc, because this one is to old 1.90 HGz, 1.00GB, 7800GS :shifty:
I was thinking :hmm: perhaps the SUBSIM members could organise a benefit, than i should be able to fly with those great guys :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Raptor1
12-13-08, 11:22 AM
Taking off is overrated

Dowly
12-13-08, 11:39 AM
Taking off is overrated

@Mengle

Ah so that what it was. Though you had control problems. Wish I could help, but we are already having the minimum amount of planes in the air (25 per side instead of 50). Also, I've set the ground objects to medium density, anything under that will have an big effect to the campaign itself (not enough ground troops to defend and attack, so the campaign stalls).

mengle
12-13-08, 11:52 AM
Taking off is overrated

@Mengle

Ah so that what it was. Though you had control problems. Wish I could help, but we are already having the minimum amount of planes in the air (25 per side instead of 50). Also, I've set the ground objects to medium density, anything under that will have an big effect to the campaign itself (not enough ground troops to defend and attack, so the campaign stalls).

I come back when i have a new pc :p even if you could set the settings to low it wouldn't be fun , is like go 20 years back in time on early sega console :rotfl:

Dowly
12-13-08, 11:54 AM
Ok, you're welcome to join us anytime! :up:

Raptor1
12-13-08, 11:54 AM
Wha? No fresh meat?

:nope:

Dowly
12-13-08, 11:57 AM
Wha? No fresh meat?

Well, Schroeder came back, does he count as fresh meat? :p

mengle
12-13-08, 11:59 AM
Wha? No fresh meat?

nope you can kick my butt some other time :rotfl: :rotfl:

Raptor1
12-13-08, 11:59 AM
Wha? No fresh meat?

That would be like the fresh meat we dropped on the ground a few months ago and just stumbled on again...I think... :hmm:

Okay, no more meat metaphors

Dowly
12-13-08, 12:07 PM
Wha? No fresh meat?

That would be like the fresh meat we dropped on the ground a few months ago and just stumbled on again...I think... :hmm:

Okay, no more meat metaphors

:rotfl::rotfl:

Okie, here's a recap of my sorties of last night (I say again, whaaat a stoopid gaaaame! :p)

1st sortie, I flew an P47, I think tasked to escort bombers. I circled around the base for awhile checking on what mengle was doing, then decided to entertain the control tower by making a fly-by upside down... no one told me the P47 doesnt like to fly upside down, sooo my head popped up from some ricefield in China. :damn:

2nd sortie was FW190 time, I went to circle around the Caen area and downed one there before getting one P47 on my tail. An intense turn fight ensued as the P47 kept firing and me turning just outside his angle, finally it gave up and leveled his plane. By some lucky thingy I got directly to his arse as I banked right, down goes #2. I circled the area for awhile before heading to land, just to have P51's over our base. At some point, I managed to jam my flaps to landing position, but kept on chasing the P51 that was flying low. I caught up with him and I think Churchill poked his voodoo doll as my PC froze for a 20sec or so. When it came back to life, I was a smoking crater. :damn:

Task Force
12-13-08, 12:49 PM
Is Germany broke??? I meen cant they give us more than 6 fighters, they gave us plenty of JU88s.:shifty:

Dowly
12-13-08, 12:51 PM
Is Germany broke??? I meen cant they give us more than 6 fighters, they gave us plenty of JU88s.:shifty:

What ya jabbing? We got 8 fighters. :p

Task Force
12-13-08, 12:54 PM
Its not even, and the ai fighters in my group always kill there selfs by doing something stupid.:-?

Raptor1
12-13-08, 12:57 PM
Sheesh? Germany broke? Germany is broken beyond belief, just look at what the RAF did to Hamburg

Dowly
12-13-08, 12:58 PM
How about trying to use BnZ? Instead of making a suicide attack on the allied airfield like in the 1st sortie last night? :p

Linger high, pick only sure targets and DONT go into a furball! Hunt on it's edges.

Patience young padawan. ;)

Task Force
12-13-08, 01:11 PM
Ok, but as soon as tey get away from that base.... (secret).:yep: so when is are next flight.:-?

Dowly
12-13-08, 01:19 PM
so when is are next flight.:-?

Tonight's fine for me, with the reservation that if I get a call to go to the pub, I'll go.

Task Force
12-13-08, 01:24 PM
ok Il check in on TS at the normal flight time.:yep:

Raptor1
12-13-08, 01:29 PM
So, flight at 20GMT now?

Task Force
12-13-08, 01:30 PM
same time as always, in about 2 1/2 hours.;)

Dowly
12-13-08, 01:59 PM
21GMT Raptor. :up:

I must however warn you that I wont fly any later than 23GMT. A classic movie 'The guns of Navarro" on telly tonight. ;)

Raptor1
12-13-08, 02:01 PM

I must however warn you that I wont fly any later than 23GMT. A classic movie 'The guns of Navarro" on telly tonight. ;)

Ya mean The Guns of Navarone?

Dowly
12-13-08, 02:04 PM

Ya mean The Guns of Navarone?

Yup. :yep:

Oberon
12-13-08, 02:07 PM
Oh, so we are flying tonight? I thought you were going out on the crawl tonight Dowly? :D

Raptor1
12-13-08, 02:07 PM
Bet he'll drink so much he will pass out before the movie is over

Task Force
12-13-08, 02:11 PM
Oh, so we are flying tonight? I thought you were going out on the crawl tonight Dowly? :D

probably couldnt find anyone. lol. they probably are all passed out on a couch somewhere.:lol:

Kratos
12-13-08, 02:17 PM
Dowly goes for his beer supply... before he does pass out ;)

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/pasquarade/?action=view&current=tryingtogethomefrompub.flv

Dowly
12-13-08, 02:17 PM
Well, I got wankers as friends. Just heard today they went to the bar last night, but "forgot" to call me. Fricking tossers.

Dowly
12-13-08, 02:18 PM
Dowly goes for his beer supply... before he does pass out ;)

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/pasquarade/?action=view&current=tryingtogethomefrompub.flv

Lol, you bastid. :rotfl:

Task Force
12-13-08, 03:30 PM
lol.:rotfl: So they went without you.

Oberon
12-13-08, 05:55 PM
My god, what on earth is IN that P-47?!?!?

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2845/p47hamiltonsizedcopyhj2.jpg

Schroeder
12-13-08, 05:59 PM
I would call it a cover to keep the heat of the sun outside the cockpit before flying.:know:

Dowly
12-14-08, 11:38 AM
There's NO flight tonight.

Oberon
12-14-08, 11:41 AM
I would call it a cover to keep the heat of the sun outside the cockpit before flying.:know:

:lol:

Does look like it doesn't it? I was referring more to the noise that the engine of the P47 made, I mean, I turned the volume down a bit, but I always like to keep it up a little bit so I can hear what's going on inside and out, I mean, sometimes I can hear planes flying past while I'm in a cloud which alerts me to the fact that there's something out there, something close.
It might also be that I've got a different set of headphones on, because the old ones failed, but blimey, that P-47 was like being put in a barrel and strapped to the engine of a Sherman tank at full throttle through the Ardennes :lol: Nice amount of ammo though, shame about the gunsight :damn:

Schroeder
12-15-08, 11:39 AM
O.K. you got me.:oops:
I really thought some Pilot used that thing as a cover for the cockpit during air shows (didn't notice that the photo was edited....:oops:).

But it would be a great idea for a 47 cokpit cover.:p

Dowly
12-15-08, 12:17 PM
Soz guys. No flight tonight either. Gonna go to bed early.

Kratos
12-15-08, 03:16 PM
Soz guys. No flight tonight either. Gonna go to bed early.
BED!! EARLY!!!!! Santa doesn't come yet, 10 days yet Dowly :rotfl:

Oberon
12-15-08, 03:32 PM
Soz guys. No flight tonight either. Gonna go to pub early.

Corrected :yep:

Task Force
12-15-08, 04:03 PM
awwww, and I loaded aamo into my FW 190 for nothing.:lol:

XabbaRus
12-16-08, 06:34 AM
So will there be a flight tonight?

Dowly
12-16-08, 10:42 AM
Possibly, yes. Tho, it will be an short one, max of 2 sorties.

Task Force
12-16-08, 04:16 PM
So im guessing there is no flight today?

Dowly
12-16-08, 09:18 PM
Bugger, fell asleep while watching the telly. Just woke up some 20min ago. The fock I'm gonna do now, I'm not tiiireeed. :-?

Dowly
12-17-08, 12:46 PM
IL2's interest level = 0.1 Cannot compute. I quit!

Fincuan
12-17-08, 01:05 PM
Arma tonight?
H&D?
The nearest pub?

For the record I'll be damned if I don't get to fly this week. I have already had to skip JG53 sorties for about a week and a half, and I've flown with you maybe once or twice?

Task Force
12-17-08, 02:56 PM
so im guessing theres no flight today.... What to do with all that spare time....

Raptor1
12-17-08, 02:57 PM
I might not come, playing Jutland MP at the moment

Task Force
12-17-08, 03:04 PM
oooooohhhh. whats jutlands MP like.:D

Dowly
12-17-08, 03:48 PM
Do you guys even read the darn posts? :hmm:

No, there's no flight tonight hosted by me, neither tomorrow or then or then or then or then or then. And no, not even then.

Kratos
12-17-08, 04:12 PM

No, there's no flight tonight hosted by me, neither tomorrow or then or then or then or then or then. And no, not even then.

What about after then? or maybe even later ? :lol:
sup! Dowly,some A.I. spit kicked your @ss again ;)

Oberon
12-17-08, 04:28 PM

What about after then? or maybe even later ? :lol:
sup! Dowly,some A.I. spit kicked your @ss again ;)

The AI spilt his beer ;)

Task Force
12-22-08, 03:05 PM
So does the BOB campaign start after the new year?:-?

Kratos
12-22-08, 03:39 PM
So does the BOB campaign start after the new year?:-?

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=144485&page=8

Post *156 ;)

Task Force
12-22-08, 03:44 PM
thanks for the pointer kratos.;)

XabbaRus
12-22-08, 06:39 PM
I'm doing a DCG Winter War...currently it is XabbaRus in I-16 8, Dowly's Finnish brothers 0.