PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket

AVGWarhawk
12-07-08, 08:13 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else seeing what I'm not seeing. I sign into photobucket and normally below the pics uploaded are clickable direct links, email, etc for each picture. I only see the drop down list if I have my cursor on the picture but when I move my cursor to highlight and copy, the list disappears. Anyone having this issue?

Kratos
12-07-08, 08:55 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else seeing what I'm not seeing. I sign into photobucket and normally below the pics uploaded are clickable direct links, email, etc for each picture. I only see the drop down list if I have my cursor on the picture but when I move my cursor to highlight and copy, the list disappears. Anyone having this issue?
Yep same thing happens to me..

SteamWake
12-07-08, 10:10 AM
just scroll down to the direct link box, left click once, the url is copied. no need to copy paste :know:

I did notice I had to move the cursor a little slower though /shrug

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/UlteriorModem/interwebswrong-1.jpg

Digital_Trucker
12-07-08, 10:31 AM
If you click Account Options and then go down to Album Settings and click Link Options, you'll see options for what types of links are displayed and a pair of radio buttons for show links in my albums. One of the radio buttons lets you show links always and the other only when you mouseover. Click the one that says Always and your links will be there always.

Now, does anyone have any idea why the automatic copy wouldn't work? I've tried with all 5 of my browsers and none of them automatically copy:rotfl:. It highlights the link, but I have to copy it manually.

AVGWarhawk
12-07-08, 12:10 PM
That worked DT:up: My auto copy works. :hmm: