PDA

View Full Version : People paid money for this !?

SteamWake
12-02-08, 01:33 PM
These photos are from a recent bust of a prostitution ring in Chattanooga.

http://thejebbica.com/humor/you-mean-people-actually-paid-to-have-sex-with-these-women/

Have the barf bag ready ;)

Diopos
12-02-08, 01:46 PM
If we had some photos of the clients ... well, then you would have your answer! :D

AVGWarhawk
12-02-08, 02:11 PM
If we had some photos of the clients ... well, then you would have your answer! :D

Damn fine point!

mr chris
12-02-08, 02:12 PM
Must have been some very desperate people.

jumpy
12-02-08, 02:28 PM
lol at some of the comments :lol:

I’ve always said “Beauty is just a light switch away,” but I think in this case, I would be wrong.
haw haw haw!

She-Wolf
12-02-08, 02:43 PM
I think its sad - but I see what you mean. I agree with Mr Chris

breadcatcher101
12-02-08, 03:51 PM
Looks like a lot of them use meth from their looks. Sad, really. Barely hanging on to life.

August
12-02-08, 04:15 PM

I’ve always said “Beauty is just a light switch away,” but I think in this case, I would be wrong.
haw haw haw!

Beauty might be just a light switch away but that kind of ugly glows in the dark...

Skybird
12-02-08, 04:16 PM
There probably is a story behind each face - and probably not a single story of them is a happy one, nor will there be happy endings.

Do with them what is according to the law, but don't do beyond that, and do not trouble your mind and heart, or let your calmness get infuriated by morals, or mockery. He who is without guilt - well, you know the saying.

FIREWALL
12-02-08, 04:34 PM
I hope the wive's of the "clients" get to a doctor soon.

And then to a divorce lawyer. :D :yep:

mookiemookie
12-02-08, 04:45 PM
http://www.anafricangrey.ca/forum/style_emoticons/AnAGSmilies/yuck.gif

GoldenRivet
12-02-08, 04:51 PM
Chattanooga is the piss hole of southern TN.

I made a trip to Chattanooga with some friends and the closest thing we could find to a legitimate 'gentleman's club' was hooters :rotfl:

We were set to go have a night out on the town and make the best of being stuck in Chattanooga on a business trip.

We went to a supposed "upscale gentleman's club" - the door man looked like a cartoon character, his suit jacket was about two sizes too large, he was missing most of his teeth, and his breath permeated the air in any direction within 3 feet of him.

Once within, we knew we were in for a real treat.

The bar tender was wearing a plain black T-Shirt... i guess it was a Tennessee Tuxedo

We first ordered a couple of cold miller lites.

"we dont have that." the supposed bar tender said

after trying for a different brand of intoxicating beverage we were informed that they were not legally allowed to serve beer of any kind at such an establishment.

180 degrees opposite what i was used to in Texas. :nope:

so we grabbed two cokes and proceeded to grab a seat.

I swear the girls looked a lot like the women in the pictures! :damn:

we were informed by the hostess that there was no "touching" - no private dances - no approaching the stage to tip no no no no and the list went on and on

i dont know how they do things in Tennessee... but im a Texan gawd dammit! In most situations your sort of expected to "touch" a little bit.

and in my younger days "back home"... not only did i briefly date one of the girls who was more like this ( http://www.gotomycodes.com/userpics/myspacegraphics/Good-Day-and-Week/Stripper-Poll-Great-Week.jpg )

but i "had" her - in the club - on at least 4 different occasions :huh:

My experience in Chattanooga was "different" from what i was used to - to say the least!!

one of those crack whores walked over to my table and asked me if i wanted a table dance.

i politely said "no thanks"... stood up and walked out never to return.

The next morning, we took off, put Chattanooga on our "six" and set max power for home sweet home.

so - if it can at all be avoided - i will NEVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

return to that hell hole again.

bookworm_020
12-02-08, 05:13 PM
I hope the wive's of the "clients" get to a doctor soon.

And then to a divorce lawyer. :D :yep:
Maybe their wives are far worse, that would explain a few things :lol:
Two of them are men!:o Turning off the light could be a very bad idea!:eek: I think there may have been a little too much in breading!:yep:

JHuschke
12-02-08, 06:19 PM
OMG Disgusting, ugh :dead:

HunterICX
12-03-08, 04:26 AM
MY EYES MY EYES!:dead:

HunterICX

Dowly
12-03-08, 05:25 AM
Nothing the good ol' paperbag cant fix. :smug:

HunterICX
12-03-08, 05:26 AM

I think I'll need that paperbag to barf into it right now.....

HunterICX

Dowly
12-03-08, 05:30 AM

HunterICX

Then put it over her head and do her. :yep:

AVGWarhawk
12-03-08, 09:33 AM

HunterICX

Well, get two paperbags just in case hers falls off you are still covered. :o

fatty
12-03-08, 09:44 AM
Like What You See? Help make this site better with a small donation!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dowly
12-03-08, 11:07 AM

HunterICX
Well, get two paperbags just in case hers falls off you are still covered. :o

:rotfl::rotfl:

subchaser12
12-03-08, 01:38 PM
The only places in America where you can get decent ladies for pay is CA, New England, DC, Southern Florida and Vegas. Any other place is just asking for it.

GoldenRivet
12-03-08, 01:48 PM
That depends on where you look within each city.

I can promise you are sure to find a lot more of these "Miss Chattanooga" contestants within cities like you mentioned.

Prostitution isnt my thing... despite the fact that every man pays for sex - I have had to make some arrangments before for other things... and there are some high class ladies to be found - even in a hell hole like Chattanooga.

you can get "miss chatanooga" or you can get a real classy gal - It just depends on how deep your pockets are at the time. :up:

wireman
12-03-08, 02:38 PM

haw haw haw!

Beauty might be just a light switch away but that kind of ugly glows in the dark...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

NeonSamurai
12-03-08, 04:02 PM
Man I don't think I wanna touch this other then pointing out that I fail to see any humor in it. Most (if not all of those women) have had horrible miserable lives which shows quite clearly on their faces.

Plus I have to wonder if you all are all that much better looking either :p ...bricks and glass houses.

Biggles
12-03-08, 04:07 PM
If you want to drink those women hot then you'll have no money left when they start to look decent...

kurtz
12-03-08, 04:16 PM
There's a charming song by the Macc ladds with the chorus,"I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I've woken up with one or two!"

Actually he prononounces it ugerly to fit in with the music but I didn't think that was important..

Sailor Steve
12-03-08, 04:56 PM
There's a charming song by the Macc ladds with the chorus,"I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I've woken up with one or two!"

Actually he prononounces it ugerly to fit in with the music but I didn't think that was important..
Willie Nelson wrote that song almost 20 years ago.
This is a cover:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1FzyM7RyUc&feature=related