PDA

View Full Version : Compartment destroyed

krzywy_rychu
11-18-08, 04:47 PM
Hello, i have a question. I`ve been D/C by destroyer, I`ve taken some damage to my compartments but my crew repaired them. After attack i wanted put one of my officers to stern quarters but I got a message "compartment destroyed", and i can`t put him there. Why? The compartment is fully repaired, and has no damage.

Brag
11-18-08, 09:17 PM
Welcome aboard Krzy!

What game version are you using?

owner20071963
11-18-08, 11:04 PM
Hello, i have a question. I`ve been D/C by destroyer, I`ve taken some damage to my compartments but my crew repaired them. After attack i wanted put one of my officers to stern quarters but I got a message "compartment destroyed", and i can`t put him there. Why? The compartment is fully repaired, and has no damage. Reason, no need for your Officer to be there,Why Risk An Officer?Is He Not Needed Elsewhere?Sail back,Repair & All will get Experience,If Still Alive,Happy Hunting.

krzywy_rychu
11-19-08, 07:47 AM
I have SH3 1.4 with GWX 2.1, OLC ant other mods.

Red Heat
11-19-08, 07:52 AM
Hello, i have a question. I`ve been D/C by destroyer, I`ve taken some damage to my compartments but my crew repaired them. After attack i wanted put one of my officers to stern quarters but I got a message "compartment destroyed", and i can`t put him there. Why? The compartment is fully repaired, and has no damage. Reason, no need for your Officer to be there,Why Risk An Officer?Is He Not Needed Elsewhere?Sail back,Repair & All will get Experience,If Still Alive,Happy Hunting.

Good advise... :sunny: