PDA

View Full Version : Lifeguard Duty

Goose_green
11-14-08, 09:46 PM
I'm having problems in completing this mission and I'm having no joy with the threads already started regarding this rather annoying mission:damn: I have arrived at the icon and after a day or so crash diving etc to evade enemy planes I'm beginning to loose interest in this one. I have to remain on station by Feb 17th and it's Jan 21st, am I too early? or does arriving at the icon trigger the mission? Also, I read about currents etc. do I just patrol randomly in the hope of finding the pilots?

Please help!

pythos
11-14-08, 10:05 PM
The stock "life Guard" mission are really screwed up. They have you head out months before the actual battle happens.

I was sorely dissapointed in these missions, I was hoping to see some air to air action, along with true naval battles. Instead you just see group uppon group of both allied and Japanese aircraft fly by. Don't bother crash diving when the Japanese planes fly by, they don't attack. The objectives just pop up on your map as survivors, and your mission is to rescue them. You never see stricken aircraft make crash landings, and just overall great idea badly executed.