PDA

View Full Version : How dare They

Seminole
11-01-08, 08:46 AM
I'm entering the last year of the war with unparalled success (:rolleyes: ) in my career. I wouldn't think the IJN wouldn't have a boat left larger than a Sampan.:nope:

This patrol,right off the bat, I had to drop off agents in Japan proper. Mission accomplished,no sweat.

Radioed in and command told me to go patrol the Yellow Sea...:o ...Looks mighty shallow and extremely dangerous from the map...:yep: ...I've never been there before..what are they doing?...trying to kill off a war hero?

Hope the boys back in Pearl aren't too disappointed if I only slink around in there just long enough to get in the required number of hours and haul it back out. I'm thinking no thermals in the Yellow Sea and with the Japanese's newly found detection abilities I'll probably be lucky to mange even that..:huh:

banjo
11-01-08, 09:48 AM
That's the way I play this game--as if it were real. I find it fun to sink ships but first and foremost to survive. Good luck.

SteamWake
11-01-08, 10:09 AM
Not to mention the increased air activity...

Yea... good luck with that! :rock:

Yellow sea... pfft wouldent you think that the Formosa straights would be more tactically important at this point?