PDA

View Full Version : Reign ends for 'King of the Hill'

Onkel Neal
11-01-08, 01:00 AM
King of the Hill" is over the hill at Fox, which is canceling the long-running animated comedy.Final episodes of the half-hour series, now in its 13th year, likely will air during the 2009-10 season, Fox said Friday. The network recently ordered 13 new episodes, and animated series have a long production schedule.
"King of the Hill" chronicles the life of blue-collar family man Hank Hill of Texas and his family and friends. Hank is voiced by series co-creator and executive producer Mike Judge. Others in the cast include Kathy Najimy, Brittany Murphy and Stephen Root.

Ratings for "King of the Hill" have been relatively flat early this season.

Even though I have not seen it in a few years, I always liked that show. There's a bit of Hank Hill in me, I suppose :hmm:

Rip
11-01-08, 02:04 AM
King of the Hill" is over the hill at Fox, which is canceling the long-running animated comedy.Final episodes of the half-hour series, now in its 13th year, likely will air during the 2009-10 season, Fox said Friday. The network recently ordered 13 new episodes, and animated series have a long production schedule.
"King of the Hill" chronicles the life of blue-collar family man Hank Hill of Texas and his family and friends. Hank is voiced by series co-creator and executive producer Mike Judge. Others in the cast include Kathy Najimy, Brittany Murphy and Stephen Root.

Even though I have not seen it in a few years, I always liked that show. There's a bit of Hank Hill in me, I suppose :hmm:

A bit? Hah I have to catch myself from calling you Hank all the time.

:rotfl:

JALU3
11-01-08, 02:51 AM
Great show, but has been slowly lost it's factory show room shine. I hope that they tie up all the loose story arcs, and bring closure to their happy little Arlen existance.

SteamWake
11-01-08, 08:31 AM
13 years is a hellua run for an animated feature.

My favorite charecter was the exterminator guy that fancied himself as some sort of mercinary.

August
11-01-08, 09:52 AM
I had an uncle from Beeville (who has since departed RIP) that reminded me of Hank Hill. Must be a Texas thang...

Onkel Neal
11-01-08, 09:54 AM

A bit? Hah I have to catch myself from calling you Hank all the time.

:rotfl:

:smug:

Syxx_Killer
11-01-08, 01:34 PM
That sucks! King of the Hill is one of my favorite shows. I can't believe it is nearing its end. I hope they end it on a high note.

Zachstar
11-01-08, 02:16 PM
You can end King of the Hill but BRING BACK BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!!!!

I-25
11-01-08, 02:42 PM
13 years is a hellua run for an animated feature.

My favorite charecter was the exterminator guy that fancied himself as some sort of mercinary.

Dale :cool:

Task Force
11-01-08, 02:49 PM
aaaw, was a good show. but there is still reruns.:yep:

Jimbuna
11-01-08, 03:56 PM
Still quite popular here in the UK.