PDA

View Full Version : crew members change color?

I'm goin' down
10-31-08, 03:38 AM
Sometimes some crew members turn a shade of red or pink. Does this mean they have been injured? Any ideas?

Nisgeis
10-31-08, 05:08 AM
Pink is injured and red's dead, baby, red's dead.

Kruger
10-31-08, 05:37 AM
Jesus. While geting used to RFB, I decided to attack a lonely merchant with the deck gun, and the next thing I know is that half of my crew was red. I thought they were just mad :lol::lol::lol::lol: and red in anger.

I'm goin' down
10-31-08, 05:56 AM
Kruger, they must have been so embarrased (i.e. red faced) that they died of heart attacks or strokes because your ship is held in such high regard that no one would believe it would get into a positon where one of the crew could suffer the slightest combat related injury!

SteamWake
10-31-08, 09:23 AM
Nah... there 'pink' with anger, if there red they are now indifferent :p

What the heck are you doin surfaced within range of the merchants deck gun anyhow :doh:

Ive had DC attacks when the whole boat turned pink, they seem to recover quickly though.

Orion2012
10-31-08, 09:55 AM
Jesus. While geting used to RFB, I decided to attack a lonely merchant with the deck gun, and the next thing I know is that half of my crew was red. I thought they were just mad :lol::lol::lol::lol: and red in anger.

Wait till you get a search plane with a rear pod turret. Had one kill the entire watch crew before I could even start to emergency dive.