PDA

View Full Version : Declassified papers = UFO reports

baggygreen
10-19-08, 10:44 PM
http://ufopressrelease.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Apparently it seems like the UK govt has declassified reports on UFO activity, including one incident where an F86 sabre flown by a US pilot was ordered to shoot down an object over England the size of an Aircraft Carrier.

Should be interesting reading :)

baggygreen
10-19-08, 11:12 PM
Not as interesting as I'd hoped.

The article which pointed me in the direction of the website indicated MOD reports on the objects. However, the PDFs appear on first glance to contain little more than reports gathered by the MOD, not their assessments.

Toop much to hope for i guess:lol:

Kazuaki Shimazaki II
10-20-08, 12:03 AM
If it is the size of an aircraft carrier, what can a single Sabre do to it...

bookworm_020
10-20-08, 02:05 AM

Land on it????:hmm:

Launch Robbie Williams at it???;)

Dowly
10-20-08, 02:38 AM
Land on it????:hmm:

Launch Robbie Williams at it???;)

:rotfl::rotfl:

TDK1044
10-20-08, 05:37 AM
A lot of disinformation and misinformation associated with this subject. Also, a lot of phoney videos , pictures etc.

Most open minded people concede that other lifeforms probably exist somewhere in the vastness of the Universe, but I think it's pretty much impossible to convince anyone that they have visited here, because digital technology has made creating phoney images very easy to achieve.

That said, I saw a UFO from a distance of about 300 feet 18 years ago. This thing was as real as it gets. very impressive and not from around here. No pics or video. Just a memory I'll never forget. :D

Oberon
10-20-08, 07:39 AM
http://ufopressrelease.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Apparently it seems like the UK govt has declassified reports on UFO activity, including one incident where an F86 sabre flown by a US pilot was ordered to shoot down an object over England the size of an Aircraft Carrier.

Should be interesting reading :)

Hmmm, that's off the coast here, probably something 'black' from Bentwaters then I'd say.

Hylander_1314
10-20-08, 12:10 PM
A lot of disinformation and misinformation associated with this subject. Also, a lot of phoney videos , pictures etc.

Most open minded people concede that other lifeforms probably exist somewhere in the vastness of the Universe, but I think it's pretty much impossible to convince anyone that they have visited here, because digital technology has made creating phoney images very easy to achieve.

That said, I saw a UFO from a distance of about 300 feet 18 years ago. This thing was as real as it gets. very impressive and not from around here. No pics or video. Just a memory I'll never forget. :D

I didn't see it that up close and personal, and no camera or video either, but similar at night on the water in Lake Huron back when I was 12 or 12. Dad and I had that as a little thing between us as the rest of the family would have accused us of tippin' the spirits too much, so we never really talked much about it. But we guessed it have closed to about 1,000 yards distance from it's refection on the water and how close it came. It only stayed in the area for a few minutes before zooming out, and about 10 minutes later, F4s buzzed over at real quick speeds.

TDK1044
10-20-08, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I saw no point in reporting my sighting either. I just stopped the car and observed it for a few minutes. Then it just shot up in the air faster than I would have thought mathematically possible. By the time I could see it again it was a tiny dot in the sky. Cool as sh*t! :D

Hylander_1314
10-20-08, 09:34 PM
Yeah, sounds like a carbon copy description to what Dad and I saw. We discussed ourselves in private from time to time, but not with anybody else.

TDK1044
10-21-08, 05:48 AM
It's funny, the thing that I remember most vividly is not how strange it was to see a totally silent 200 foot long object shaped like a piece of toblerone chocolate floating above the trees, but rather that the white light it emitted was not like any light I had ever seen. The color temperature of the white was different somehow.

I remember thinking 'just a minute...I've seen Close Encounters. My engine is supposed to die and my lights are supposed to go out'. I was just wondering if any of that was going to happen when this thing shot straight up in the air with G forces that would have killed any human inside it.

I remember saying out loud "Follow that, Speilberg" and then I drove off. :D

Jimbuna
10-21-08, 09:35 AM
The truth is out there...does anybody know the url

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4029/alienblinksad3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

TDK1044
10-21-08, 11:18 AM
The craft I saw is much less of a mystery to me than Ubisoft. :D

baggygreen
10-21-08, 11:43 PM
Stunning video released here:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24535676-2,00.html

either this stuff is really really impressively fake, or its not! But i am very very impressed with the footage, even if the bloke does need a bloody tripod!:rotfl:

Hylander_1314
10-22-08, 12:11 AM
If that's real, I wonder what the authorities will say? Can't see any strings in that one.

bookworm_020
10-22-08, 12:44 AM
And to think I only just finished watching Cocoon just the other night!:roll:

joegrundman
10-22-08, 04:14 AM
Well, i feel that the aliens should be made aware that our technology has improved in the last few thousand years and that now practically every second earthling has a video camera in his/her mobile phone.

If alien space tourists want to keep making secret trips to check out the humans, i suggest that they turn out the lights!

kurtz
10-22-08, 05:39 AM
From The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy;

Teasers? Well they're sort of rich, bored kids who fly to earth land in front of some unsuspecting hick that nobody will ever believe, fasten antenae to their heads and strut up and down making 'meep meep' noises.

From memory so apologies if not accurate:D

Hylander_1314
10-22-08, 10:30 AM
From The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy;

Teasers? Well they're sort of rich, bored kids who fly to earth land in front of some unsuspecting hick that nobody will ever believe, fasten antenae to their heads and strut up and down making 'meep meep' noises.

From memory so apologies if not accurate:D

Still :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: