PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a problem with read posts?

Nisgeis
10-14-08, 04:19 PM
Now that the forum default scheme has changed back to grey, it's not remembering what posts I have read. I can read them and they stop showing bold, but if I shut my browser down and open it up again, it highlights all posts made that day as being unread. It's happening on three different computers and all started at the same time, so it's not my browser. Is this a setting I can change? Anyone else having this problem?

Rockin Robbins
10-14-08, 04:40 PM
Testing it under Ubuntu. Three read posts are greyed out. Stand by for results..................... la deee da deee da........

Yup, happens here too! Now we've eliminated even the operating system. I could use the Konquerer Browser and even eliminate all browser issues. Stand by.........

Yup, that fixed it, and all the other titles that are supposed to be highlighted too! Konquerer doesn't seem to pay any attention to any of that malarkey. It does coolly color misspelled words in red though........:hmm: Back to Firefox!

That was refreshing. Konquerer is nice because it treats local disks and the Internet alike, so is a file browser, media player, web browser and takes out the garbage. But it isn't the prettiest browser on the block.

I'd say the change is 100% in the website because I changed variables to the point that your setup and mine have nothing whatever in common. Going back to Windows to make a game video!

Edit: Google Chrome under Windows: They're all highlighted. Oh well...