PDA

View Full Version : No Deck gun/AA Gun Ammunition

TopcatWA
10-14-08, 03:29 AM
I'm into my 10th. War Patrol in a Balao (1944) & I've noticed every time I go on patrol that I have no ammunition issued for my deck gun & AA guns. Is this normal for I can't find anywhere in the game controls while docked in homebase where apart from the torpedo loading, there is no options for gun ammunitioning?
On earlier periods during the game on S & P boats I had ammunition for my guns.????? :hmm:

Rockin Robbins
10-14-08, 08:04 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/RockinRobbins13/smileys/morgensmile.gif
Luke? We have another one!!!!

Please report to the RFB thread for instructions. That is the source of your difficulty. Hint: a loaded gun could not submerge in real life. Real Fleet Boat contains the word "real." Other hints might just be found in the RFB readme, but that's just me talking.:lol:

SteamWake
10-14-08, 10:02 AM
a loaded gun could not submerge in real life.

Well they could but good luck getting that shell back out of there when you surface again :doh:

Teddals,

Just click the ammo icon and the gun will load.

Rockin Robbins
10-14-08, 11:48 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/RockinRobbins13/smileys/muttley.gifAll in good fun, Teddals.

LukeFF
10-14-08, 03:35 PM
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

TopcatWA
10-16-08, 06:00 AM
It had to be simple didn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

I've been playing this game tooooooooooooooooooo............looooooooooooong!! !

The only problem is I have no ammo icon coming up on the gun control screen.

TopcatWA
10-16-08, 06:50 PM
I have redirected the question to the RFB section for consideration.

Thanks for the replies.

Rockin Robbins
10-17-08, 07:04 AM
Don't worry Teddals. Luke will hit you upside the head a few times and bluster a lot but he'll eventually tire of the sport and help you out.:rotfl:Once you get things sorted out you're really going to enjoy RFB.