PDA

View Full Version : Community Chat?

snwcrsh
09-24-08, 01:18 PM
Hi,

was there a chatroom for the community (be it official or unoffical). If not, anyone here active on IRC?

Jimbuna
09-24-08, 01:34 PM
I think there are details of a few TeamSpeak servers in the multiplayer matchup section :hmm:

snwcrsh
09-24-08, 01:40 PM
Hmm not really what I had in mind. I'm more the guy who idles all day long but always enjoys a talk, especially about sh3 as all my chatrooms lack people being interested in that (in fact they are annoyed :p)

But thanks anyway =)

Jimbuna
09-24-08, 02:05 PM
Try here: http://www.comsubspac.spruz.com/ They have a server dedicated to GWX and multiplayer mainly.

Contact
09-24-08, 02:10 PM
Hmm not really what I had in mind. I'm more the guy who idles all day long but always enjoys a talk, especially about sh3 as all my chatrooms lack people being interested in that (in fact they are annoyed :p)

But thanks anyway =)

What's your server and channel name, will try to join u someday :lol:

snwcrsh
09-24-08, 02:26 PM
My "home" network is efnet (i'm on efnet.demon.co.uk). Just /msg blane and I'm likely to respond when I'm working or at the computer. Basically always. Unless I am sleeping or on vacation :)

EDIT: No wait, I usually reply even during vacations :)

And another note: I just joined #sh3 (empty, of course). Probably a better contact to post here.

Contact
09-24-08, 03:26 PM
I'm in, so others should follow too, for the sake of real time chat! :lol: Please join?!

snwcrsh
09-24-08, 03:31 PM
I'm in, so others should follow too, for the sake of real time chat! :lol: Please join?!

More precise instructions on that: You can use this link:

http://www.web-irc.org/

enter the following:

Nickname: Whaterver you like...
Server: efnet.demon.co.uk
port: 6667
channel: #sh3
password:

(no password). If you click on "Login" you should join the chat after a few seconds

snwcrsh
09-25-08, 08:27 AM
Sorry contact... I didn't notice you were still in the channel.. I thought you quit hours ago :o