PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Taskforce

Sledgehammer427
09-18-08, 06:50 AM
on my way to investigate Loch Ewe (god i love sh3gen) i found my usually intended target...a southampton-class cruiser sitting on the western part of the bay.
on my way in however...i spotted a revenge-class BB....then, another cruiser...two dido's, and a brace of destroyers...at a dead stop they didnt notice me, and out of nowhere they were headed straight into the harbor!
then...they disappeared...without a trace:o :o

using GWX 2.1 and a bunch of other mods that absolutely NO efffect on harbor traffic :lol:

Cezbor
09-18-08, 07:30 AM
Task Force has reached its destination, that's all. After reaching last waypoint TF disappears. Normal SH3 behaviour. Nothing to worry about ..... except lost easy tonnage:yep: .
Wish you more luck next time:up: .

Jimbuna
09-18-08, 09:05 AM
The unrealistic trick here is to hope they are scripted for weekly or fortnightly sailings.....go along their course for 50 km or so and have another go at them ;)

BasilY
09-18-08, 07:50 PM
The unrealistic trick here is to hope they are scripted for weekly or fortnightly sailings.....go along their course for 50 km or so and have another go at them ;)

That's like going duck hunting with the caged ducks released 15 feet from you; How fun! But then again, you could be our vice president...

Sledgehammer427
09-18-08, 07:51 PM
problem is...in about 2 hours game time, jimbuna, i woulda beached my sub! haha

Jimbuna
09-19-08, 06:35 AM
I did use the term 'unrealistic' :lol:

Red Heat
09-20-08, 09:10 AM
on my way to investigate Loch Ewe (god i love sh3gen) i found my usually intended target...a southampton-class cruiser sitting on the western part of the bay.
on my way in however...i spotted a revenge-class BB....then, another cruiser...two dido's, and a brace of destroyers...at a dead stop they didnt notice me, and out of nowhere they were headed straight into the harbor!
then...they disappeared...without a trace:o :o

using GWX 2.1 and a bunch of other mods that absolutely NO efffect on harbor traffic :lol:

The famous "pufff" point... :lol:

Erich dem Roten
09-20-08, 04:49 PM
My life was actually saved by this when I tormented a convoy to its destination. I had no idea what was happening at the time, but the Black Swan that had already beat me up pretty bad was on another run, this time straight at my stern along my course. He vanished at 800m :o

Jimbuna
09-20-08, 07:01 PM
BE MORE AGGRESSIVE!! http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif