PDA

View Full Version : anoying sound problem

Fer32
09-13-08, 08:26 AM
I have this anoying sound problem since SH3 came out, it is not solved by installing new drivers for my integrated sound card , Realtek HD, or even a new operating system (I have now Vista). The problem is that I have two speech volumes, one very loud outside of the sub and one inside very quiet, so if I try to decrease the volume in options to not have very disturbing lound speech outside, I barely can heard the voices inside and viceversa, get it? sometimes they get mixed, for example if I ask the navigator the deep, he told me the first two numbers in the low volume and the last number in the loud voice. I had this problem with XP too with a mobo with a realtek soundcard too so I guess the problem is with realtek integrated cards. The only time when this problen dissapeared is when a friend borrowed me a sound blaster audigy. Any help? besides this, it is a great game and I just ordered SH4 :D

nirwana
09-13-08, 11:35 AM
If fixed it with the Realtek HD Audio-Manager which i downloaded from the mobo manufactor monkeying around with it.