PDA

View Full Version : Help Plz

darkerbeats
09-08-08, 05:29 PM
Im currently running SHIV 1.4 w/ TM and RSRD with some of the radio stations from Fred. Im trying to return to end patrol in java, but when the date gets to Jan 4 16:00 it CTD's every time?

Help???
:cry:

Digital_Trucker
09-08-08, 05:33 PM
One of the radio stations must have an error in the events.ini file. Try checking the stations with the Radio Station Manager (see link in my sig).

Welcome to SubSim, too:up:

darkerbeats
09-08-08, 05:47 PM
Thx, ok i went back and looked at everything explicitly. I made it to 16:30 or so time wise, but it seems when i get to a certain longitude (heading west) it CTD's.

darkerbeats
09-08-08, 06:00 PM
RSM says radio.ini not found: RSM 1.2 is in the Radio station manager folder, which is in the MODS folder; activated with jsgme, but none response.:-?

darkerbeats
09-08-08, 07:01 PM
BTW, you guys are doing a great job of PE4 ;)

Digital_Trucker
09-09-08, 10:38 AM
If you made it to 16:30 and the radio mods are still enabled, then it's not a radio problem. Sounds more like you've encountered a unit that has a problem somehwere. Might be a conflict or an install problem with TM and RSRD. You might check to make sure you have the latest compatible versions of the two mods.

As for RSM, you say the RadioStationManager.exe file in the Radio station manager folder in the MODS folder and you have activated it via JSGME. Are you trying to run the .exe in the MODS folder or the one in the game folder? You need to run the one that's in the game folder in order for it to work correctly. It would be easiest to create a shortcut to that one so that you don't have to remember which one to run.

SteamWake
09-09-08, 10:40 AM
There are two versions of RSRD

One for TMO another for RFB

Do you have the 'correct' one installed ?

darkerbeats
09-09-08, 11:45 AM
There are two versions of RSRD

One for TMO another for RFB

Do you have the 'correct' one installed ?

Yes, and i (think) it was a corrupted radio file. I removed one of the radio stations, and it works fine now. Except none of the radio stations play when i started new patrol.:doh:

darkerbeats
09-09-08, 11:51 AM
As for RSM, you say the RadioStationManager.exe file in the Radio station manager folder in the MODS folder and you have activated it via JSGME. Are you trying to run the .exe in the MODS folder or the one in the game folder? You need to run the one that's in the game folder in order for it to work correctly. It would be easiest to create a shortcut to that one so that you don't have to remember which one to run.[/quote]

Oops, :damn: i was using the .exe in the MODS folder! Didn't know there was a difference. One in game folder works fine.:rock:

THanks!