PDA

View Full Version : Spore is here...

SteamWake
09-07-08, 12:43 PM
Sorry really off topic but just wanted to drop a note.

Just got spore installing it as we 'speak'.

So Ill be 'in port' for a while but Ill still check in on yall :rock:

Go ahead and move this to off topic, posted as a quick note to all my friends in the SH4 section.

Good hunting.

badaboom
09-07-08, 01:19 PM
Thank You for the notice!My son has the creature creator now,he'll be very interested in the release.:up:

Hartmann
09-07-08, 08:33 PM
Could be used some creatures o critters against enemy ships ?? :88)

i want some of them for entertaiment of my crew during long patrols

Skybird
09-08-08, 03:54 AM

Tribbles, maybe...? :lol:

Oberon
09-08-08, 10:32 AM

Tribbles, maybe...? :lol:

No Tribble at all :lol:

Biggles
09-08-08, 12:16 PM
I'm all wired up for SPORE. I asked my parents to buy it now when they're in the U.S!:D

Raptor1
09-08-08, 01:22 PM
Just a warning, don't put down the game if you think the first few stages are boring

SteamWake
09-08-08, 01:48 PM
Some of my first attempts are up on the Sporepedia.

Give them a peek and a vote :up: if you wish.

Username is UlteriorModem

goldorak
09-08-08, 01:59 PM
50$/€ for renting a game (3 time limited installs and then game over, pun intended) is a definite no-no. It seems like a lot of gamers are really pissed off, read amazon.com reviews. Spore gets an astounding 1 star. :rotfl:
That's going to hurt EA or at least bring the DRM fiasco to the masses.

Syxx_Killer
09-08-08, 02:09 PM
50$/€ for renting a game (3 time limited installs and then game over, pun intended) is a definite no-no. It seems like a lot of gamers are really pissed off, read amazon.com reviews. Spore gets an astounding 1 star. :rotfl:

This DRM madness has GOT to stop! I hope Spore's sales are miserable. I am really looking forward to Red Alert 3, but if it has this limited install bull I won't be getting it. I've looked forward to a Red Alert 3 for years, and if I cannot get it because of being limited in the number of installs I can do it will not make me a happy camper. :x:nope:

Raptor1
09-08-08, 02:12 PM
I agree, first BioShock, now this...UGH!

Otherwise it's a good game

Biggles
09-08-08, 02:51 PM
Damnit! Soled out in NY. My pa will try in Miami...

I guess you can check out some stuff I did in Spore Creature Creator. Username: Biggles1111

SteamWake
09-09-08, 09:21 AM
Damnit! Soled out in NY. My pa will try in Miami...

I guess you can check out some stuff I did in Spore Creature Creator. Username: Biggles1111

Not bad stuff... why is the tree called Dog? :rotfl:

I added you to my buddie list, Ill be sure to enjoy the flavors of your creations Nom Nom Nom... yummy :|\\

Biggles
09-09-08, 09:25 AM
I don't see you on my buddy list man?

Oh and that Tree was made by my mate, I don't know why we called it Dog, probably my idea...I just wonder why?:lol:

SteamWake
09-09-08, 10:42 AM
I don't see you on my buddy list man?

Oh and that Tree was made by my mate, I don't know why we called it Dog, probably my idea...I just wonder why?:lol:

You have to add me, not the other way around :rotfl:

Stealth Hunter
09-09-08, 02:16 PM

This DRM madness has GOT to stop! I hope Spore's sales are miserable. I am really looking forward to Red Alert 3, but if it has this limited install bull I won't be getting it. I've looked forward to a Red Alert 3 for years, and if I cannot get it because of being limited in the number of installs I can do it will not make me a happy camper. :x:nope:

I bet EA will release a patch removing the limit, like the devs of BioShock did.

Either way, I purchased the "Galactic Edition" and played it for well over 12 hours yesterday. Fun game, though it does have its problems. Very entertaining

SteamWake
09-09-08, 03:08 PM
Either way, I purchased the "Galactic Edition" and played it for well over 12 hours yesterday. Fun game, though it does have its problems. Very entertaining

Cmon give us your screen name so we can see your critters too :rock: