PDA

View Full Version : Laptop problem2

tolgahakan76
09-05-08, 11:41 AM
dear subsim managers; I installed the latest nvidia drivers on my laptop but I couldn't dowload the rel.triggermaru for 1.4 from the filefront site to play the game .I downloaded one time but it doesn't work. The downloaded file was named x6 file. So I couldn't use that file with 7z program I have.Then I tried to download this file from the site of filefront several times but I couldn't manage it.So at the moment I still can't play the game.What must I do for it??? ( I install the game well then I download the 1.4 patch on it.But I could not download the REL-TRİGGER MARU 1.4 patch to install on it.)By the way the game doesn't start with the downloaded patch file 1.4 as well .My system is: Core to duo T5750,2 gb ram,512 mb Nvidia 9300M GS grafiic card and Windows vista home edition on it.

SteamWake
09-05-08, 11:47 AM
Sorry cant help you except to say TM is NOT required to play the game.

Probaby best to start with an unmodded version before you set out to trouble shooting.

We have managers here now?

peabody
09-05-08, 06:47 PM
Sorry cant help you except to say TM is NOT required to play the game.

Probaby best to start with an unmodded version before you set out to trouble shooting.

We have managers here now?

You have just been promoted SteamWake. But only till they put you in the brig for impersonating a manager.

Peabody

Arclight
09-05-08, 09:57 PM
First time I went on patrol the crew tried to throw me in the brig for impersonating an officer. :shifty:

tolgahakan76; To be honest, I'm not sure what problem you're having. :-?
If it's with TMO, I'd leave that for now and try to get the stock game working first. Seems like an issue with Vista or screen resolution, unfortunately I don't have experience with either. I'm sure someone will come along who can help you better.

Think I saw someone with a similar issue a while ago, but can't find the thread... :nope:

Orion2012
09-06-08, 12:07 PM
dear subsim managers; I installed the latest nvidia drivers on my laptop but I couldn't dowload the rel.triggermaru for 1.4 from the filefront site to play the game .I downloaded one time but it doesn't work. The downloaded file was named x6 file. So I couldn't use that file with 7z program I have.Then I tried to download this file from the site of filefront several times but I couldn't manage it.So at the moment I still can't play the game.What must I do for it??? ( I install the game well then I download the 1.4 patch on it.But I could not download the REL-TRİGGER MARU 1.4 patch to install on it.)By the way the game doesn't start with the downloaded patch file 1.4 as well .My system is: Core to duo T5750,2 gb ram,512 mb Nvidia 9300M GS grafiic card and Windows vista home edition on it.

Make sure that the game wasn't installed into the programs folder, as that will cause problems with vista.