PDA

View Full Version : realism settings in campaighn

middernacht
09-05-08, 01:40 AM
Howdy all,enjoy playing campaighn but i can only choose from basically 4 generic preset difficulty settings.Id like to be able to define the settings myself like in sh3.For example full realism but still have cam for fun.Can anyone clue me inot how to set up in sh4 or am i totally missing something?:p

Jetman123
09-05-08, 01:49 AM
The "custom" realism setting is what you want. :)

Just click on the boxes or the drop down menus, and you can change whatever you'd like.

Diopos
09-05-08, 02:09 AM
There are alot of threads for changing settings during a career. You can do it when you're in_port (in the office). check:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=139602&highlight=difficulty+settings

Brenjen
09-05-08, 09:11 AM
Just click on "options" in the main menu & choose "gameplay options" & you can tic or un-tic any individual option you want & it will automatically switch to "custom options" - if you are using a mod, some of them will reset the options to 100% realism & you'll have to switch from the office in port as was mentioned above. Just go to the office, click on the screen & pan the image to the left; there you will see a radio sitting on the top shelf, click that & you can change the options while in career mode even with a mod installed & the options will stay the way you set them.