PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, my Mom was in on it...

DeepIron
08-28-08, 11:41 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7586605.stm

Mr Putin told CNN US citizens were "in the area" during the conflict over South Ossetia and were "taking direct orders from their leaders".

:lol: Wha...??? We stage an uprising in Georgia to benefit a presidential candidate? Putin must be off his nut... And US citizens (civilians?) were in on it... :shifty: I guess Medvedev is getting too much of Putin's spotlight these days.

Cr*p. We couldn't get ab uprising in our *own* state of Georgia, let alone the post-Soviet one...

FIREWALL
08-28-08, 11:51 AM
@ DeepIron : Cr*p. We couldn't get ab uprising in our *own* state of Georgia, let alone the post-Soviet one...

Ain't that the truth. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DeepIron
08-28-08, 12:25 PM
What I find interesting is how/why Putin puts this together and thinks it's some kind of stunt to benefit a presidential candidate. What? He was disappointed McCain didn't fly over with Obama on his EuroTour?

Evidently, Putin hasn't been watching the Democratic National Circus, er, Convention... :roll:

Platapus
08-28-08, 04:38 PM
All I have to ask Mr. Putin is show me the evidence.

You can make the claim, but if you want us to believe it, we need some evidence. If you can't produce it, then I guess it is just a weak rumour. :nope:

Digital_Trucker
08-28-08, 04:48 PM
@ DeepIron : Cr*p. We couldn't get ab uprising in our *own* state of Georgia, let alone the post-Soviet one...

A revolution, here? Quick, circle the trailers:arrgh!:

Jimbuna
08-29-08, 09:05 AM

A revolution, here? Quick, circle the trailers:arrgh!:

LOL :lol: