PDA

View Full Version : Any fans of Enigma here?

SUBMAN1
08-17-08, 05:36 PM
Seems they will be releasing a new CD on Sept 19th - http://www.enigmamusic.com/index.shtml

-S

Platapus
08-17-08, 05:40 PM
Some of their music I really like, others I don't care for. Glad another album is coming out. Will have to check that out.

SUBMAN1
08-17-08, 05:43 PM
Some of their music I really like, others I don't care for. Glad another album is coming out. Will have to check that out.Isn't that the case with any artist? :D I have all their CD's. They are all designed to be listened from beginning to end in order. It is like an emotional trip. As for playing 1 off tracks - yes there are some good ones, and some not so good ones.

-S

kiwi_2005
08-17-08, 07:14 PM
Yes i still listen to them now and then. Good music to throw on while playing a game on pc.

Enigma
08-18-08, 12:45 AM
I'm a big Enigma fan. :yep::lol:

Platapus
08-18-08, 05:13 AM
I just want to be sure I understand this right.

When you say that Enigma is releasing a new CD, does that mean we are moving from a four rotor encoding machine to a five rotor, or is this just another rotor that goes into the rotation?

My decoding officer want's to know.

SUBMAN1
08-18-08, 09:39 AM
I just want to be sure I understand this right.

When you say that Enigma is releasing a new CD, does that mean we are moving from a four rotor encoding machine to a five rotor, or is this just another rotor that goes into the rotation?

My decoding officer want's to know.Aren't we on the MK VII model? :D :p

-S

Frame57
08-18-08, 10:19 AM
Sorry! I thought you were referring to the colorectal douche.:D