View Full Version : 12 Year Old Girl Tells about the War in Osetia

Bruno Lotse
08-15-08, 07:45 PM
Watch this about the war in Osetia
and freedom of speech a la Amerique

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ

sergbuto
08-16-08, 03:03 AM
No, it is a further prove how bad Russians and kommunists are. They bribed the 12-year old girl (or maybe even terrorized and scared her to deáth) and then clevely fooled honest journalists from Fox News to conduct a propaganda.:rotfl:

AntEater
08-16-08, 03:50 AM
Ok, since the Kuwaiti girl and the tales of the Iraqui soldiers at Kuwait hospitals you ought to be careful with teenage girls and tales of attrocities.
On the other hand, if Faux news cuts off something, it must be true, right??
:rotfl:
Especially since a press conference with Condi Rice was cut off as well when a russian reporter started asking embarrassing questions...

Happy Times
08-16-08, 03:55 AM
She told she took cover from battle, she didnt say she witnessed ethnic cleansing. That was her aunt speaking of thousands of civilians killed, im still waiting for the Russians to prove their accusations. On the other hand there are reports confirmed by international observers of ethnic cleansing under the Russian occupied area.

joea
08-16-08, 04:56 AM
She told she took cover from battle, she didnt say she witnessed ethnic cleansing. That was her aunt speaking of thousands of civilians killed, im still waiting for the Russians to prove their accusations. On the other hand there are reports confirmed by international observers of ethnic cleansing under the Russian occupied area.

:roll: Didn't you notice how they were cut off?? That's the main point here, we got propaganda vs. propaganda. Do you really think they would have cut the interview short if she said she saw Russian troops shooting people down??

Happy Times
08-16-08, 05:07 AM

:roll: Didn't you notice how they were cut off?? That's the main point here, we got propaganda vs. propaganda. Do you really think they would have cut the interview short if she said she saw Russian troops shooting people down??

They didnt say they saw Georgians shooting people down, the aunt was repeating Russian propaganda without proof.

Mush Martin
08-16-08, 05:34 AM
Ok, since the Kuwaiti girl and the tales of the Iraqui soldiers at Kuwait hospitals you ought to be careful with teenage girls and tales of attrocities.
On the other hand, if Faux news cuts off something, it must be true, right??
:rotfl:
Especially since a press conference with Condi Rice was cut off as well when a russian reporter started asking embarrassing questions...

This has been going on a lot longer than since the nineties
theres almost one for everyconflict, they just dont always
get exposed.

Platapus
08-16-08, 06:13 AM
As for the 12 year old girl: I wonder if that 12 year old girl is related to Nayirah al-Sabah of gulf war fame. (anyone remember her?)

We need to see if Russia has hired the Hill & Knowlton PR firm. :know:

joea
08-16-08, 10:01 AM
They didnt say they saw Georgians shooting people down, the aunt was repeating Russian propaganda without proof.

So that means the Fox reporter was right to cut her off? :roll: Why didn't just ask hard questions then? Again you're either ignoring the central point on purpose or just being thick.

joea
08-16-08, 10:03 AM
As for the 12 year old girl: I wonder if that 12 year old girl is related to Nayirah al-Sabah of gulf war fame. (anyone remember her?)

We need to see if Georgia has hired the Hill & Knowlton PR firm. :know:

Err you mean the Russians (in this case) don't you?

Platapus
08-16-08, 10:14 AM
oops you are correct.

Fixed it. Good catch

It was interesting that the girl wanted to insist on stating the "proper" message at 1:40. I wonder who she kept looking at off screen?

Wolfehunter
08-16-08, 04:23 PM
:hmm: Platapus I was wondering why she looked off screen too...Hmmm What was she afraid of?

Platapus
08-16-08, 05:17 PM
:hmm: Platapus I was wondering why she looked off screen too...Hmmm What was she afraid of?

Missing her cue before the short airtime ended? Her "mother" also seemed pretty set on getting a message through.

There is so much propaganda around that we can't even trust a 12 year old girl. No wonder why I, and I am sure I am not alone, are so cynical. :nope:

Foxtrot
08-16-08, 05:38 PM
FOX news?
Now why I am not surprised :hmm:

UnderseaLcpl
08-16-08, 05:56 PM

Missing her cue before the short airtime ended? Her "mother" also seemed pretty set on getting a message through.

There is so much propaganda around that we can't even trust a 12 year old girl. No wonder why I, and I am sure I am not alone, are so cynical. :nope:

Yeah, this type of stuff makes me afraid of the pwoer of propaganda too.

Using a 12-yr old, that is also a girl, conveys the notion of innocence. Many people are hard-pressed to convey a decent argument against something that is posited by someone so young and "pure".

Transiting a political argument onto a subject that is endearing because of the nature of humanity? It seems reprehensibe to me.

joea
08-17-08, 05:52 AM
None of you think what Fox news was doing was questionable? We can be sure of that putting speculation of possible coaching of the girl beside.

Skybird
08-17-08, 06:34 AM
"Who loves ya, baby?"