PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to make this forum my new home

Airmail
08-04-08, 05:20 PM
I don't think I've created an official introduction thread yet, so Hello! :D I've recently got into SHIV and have wanted to move to another simulation forum having been put off the Ubi Il2 forums after 5 years of membership because of racism. Do you guys have any forum co operative nights or similar?

wheyyyyyyy! :arrgh!:

Raptor1
08-04-08, 05:20 PM
You have just thrown your life into the garbage

Welcome aboard! :D

STEED
08-04-08, 05:23 PM

Aboard what?
Wait a minute
Are got you, now I understand its all crystal clear to me now. :roll:

BTW: Nice to have you here. :up:

Airmail
08-04-08, 05:24 PM

:lol:

Nahhh forums have helped me develop/think differently actually. Lots of different view points! Some more insane than others! :p

UnderseaLcpl
08-04-08, 05:25 PM
Welcome aboard airmail!:D

I never looked into co-operative nights but we have a woefully underused chatroom.

I'm sorry to hear that racism was the cause of your move. I think the number of idiots on the internet is directly proportional to the number of idiots in real life.

UnderseaLcpl
08-04-08, 05:26 PM
Nahhh forums have helped me develop/think differently actually. Lots of different view points! Some more insane than others! :p

Same here:up:

Prepare for many more or less insane posts. I can personally guarantee at least 10% of them will be from me.:D

Platapus
08-04-08, 05:28 PM
Welcome aboard.

Just always keep your back to the wall and never show fear and you will be just fine. :up:

Stealth Hunter
08-04-08, 05:31 PM
Report below AND GET TO SWABBIN' THE DECK.:stare:

Raptor1
08-04-08, 05:33 PM
Same here:up:

Prepare for many more or less insane posts. I can personally guarantee at least 10% of them will be from me.:D

Pfft, you're not working hard enough

Stealth Hunter
08-04-08, 05:35 PM
None of you are (except for STEED).

Sailor Steve
08-04-08, 05:36 PM
WELCOME ABOARD!:sunny:

A good place to talk about yourself is in the 'Talk about yourself' thread stickied here.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=87423

And the best place to hunt up a multiplayer game is at Neal's other subsim site, dedicated to that very thing.
http://subclub.info/wpl/

Stealth Hunter
08-04-08, 05:37 PM
Oh, and Steve. He works hard.:up:

Wolfehunter
08-04-08, 06:27 PM
:o To Be or Not To Be Normal.... That is the real question..:doh: .;)

Welcome aboard dude.:up:

Airmail
08-04-08, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, good to see this forum is alive and kicking :ping: :rock: Sorry for missing the "Talk about me" thread. I can be a little impatient, read the rules for the forum though. let me know if there's unwritten ettiquette on the boards (moderator style that I should be aware of) I've been mod pwned before without meaning any harm.

Thankyou for the Multiplayer heads up! Also any IL2 guys about? I'm sure there must be some familiar faces kicking around on here! :|\\

nikimcbee
08-04-08, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, good to see this forum is alive and kicking :ping: :rock: Sorry for missing the "Talk about me" thread. I can be a little impatient, read the rules for the forum though. If anyone let me know if there's unwritten ettiquette on the boards (moderator style that I should be aware of) let me know! I've been mod pwned before without meaning any harm.

Thankyou for the Multiplayer heads up! Also any IL2 guys about? I'm sure there must be some familiar faces kicking around on here! :|\\

IL-2 guys,hmmm??? ,just watch out for "the Finnish ferret" :cool: Welcome to the forum anyway. There's lots of cool stuff, something for everybody.:up:

Sailor Steve
08-04-08, 09:51 PM
let me know if there's unwritten ettiquette on the boards (moderator style that I should be aware of) I've been mod pwned before without meaning any harm.
You'll get warned if you do anything too rough. They're pretty cool around here as long as you act like a respectable person and keep your pants on. Other than that, just the usual: no spitting, no gouging, no biting, no hitting below the belt, no...

Task Force
08-04-08, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the fourms Airmail. Subsim is a great fourm if you follow the rules. These guys here are funny as heck.:lol:

JG52Uther
08-05-08, 08:44 AM
Can I come as well! ;)

Tchocky
08-05-08, 08:46 AM
Last time JG52 passed through they wrecked the Officer's Club and kidnapped the CO's wife.

Consider yourself on probation :p

Airmail
08-05-08, 08:48 AM
Can I come as well! ;)

W000t fellow refugees!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrgh!:

Good to see you've joined as well Uther!

Dowly
08-05-08, 08:55 AM
Welcome aboard! You'll find the SubSim forums to be your second home in no-time! Ow yeh, and seeing you're coming from the Ubizoo's IL2 forums, you might want to check the Helosim&FlightSim board few forums down from the General Topics. :up:

Again, welcome to SubSim mates!

JG52Uther
08-05-08, 09:20 AM
Can I come as well! ;)
W000t fellow refugees!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrgh!:

Good to see you've joined as well Uther!
I have a feeling my days there could be coming to an end :damn:

joea
08-05-08, 11:45 AM
Who are these n00bs and who let them in here??? :p

Here Airmail (or should I say Aimail) and Uther, scrub the floor with these toothbrushes kthx. :rotfl:

Welcome to the sub club (we like flying too as you know).

STEED
08-05-08, 01:54 PM
Who are these n00bs and who let them in here??? :p

You did when you made a B-Line to the pub (Bar) and failed to lock the back door. :lol:

Welcome one and all to the mad house. :88) :rotfl:

SUBMAN1
08-05-08, 03:35 PM
Are you guys sure you want to join here? We are all a little crazy around here. Just warning you! :D

Welcome aboard the crazy ship... I mean sub! :lurk:

-S

Sailor Steve
08-05-08, 03:40 PM
We are all a little crazy around here.
Speak for yourself.

I happen to be a LOT crazy!:ahoy:

SUBMAN1
08-05-08, 03:43 PM
We are all a little crazy around here. Speak for yourself.

I happen to be a LOT crazy!:ahoy:I got something for your little sailor dude - :gulp: