PDA

View Full Version : Patrolling areas

Mihajlo
07-24-08, 02:33 AM
Hey is there a specific amount of time i have to patrol a area to complete the objective? Cause i have a mission to patrol the east china sea after i finished harassing merchants near the marshal islands.

Schroeder
07-24-08, 04:44 AM
Depends on. If you have the mission to patrol a certain area then you have to stay a certain time within the sector (in unmodded games 50nm IIRC). If you get the mission to go to a certain area and conduct anti shipping operations, then you have to sink a certain tonnage (unmodded 10.000t IIRC).

Mihajlo
07-24-08, 05:55 AM
Depends on. If you have the mission to patrol a certain area then you have to stay a certain time within the sector (in unmodded games 50nm IIRC). If you get the mission to go to a certain area and conduct anti shipping operations, then you have to sink a certain tonnage (unmodded 10.000t IIRC).

50nm? eh? Well how do i know how long i have to stay there for?

Mush Martin
07-24-08, 06:16 AM
72 hrs Usually

Schroeder
07-24-08, 07:12 AM
The icon that indicates your target area will turn grey after you have achieved your mission.

(If you use RSRDC you will get more information about your mission in your briefings. It tells you then for how long you have to stay in the area and also what radius your target area has.)

Navarxos
07-24-08, 08:49 AM
If you get Run Silent Run Deep, you will get updated all the time with objectives, and will know the radius. If it tells you to conduct anti shipping operations, you will have to sink a Jap boat within the patrol area.