PDA

View Full Version : Balz Heads Back to Wilhelmshaven

Brag
05-24-08, 07:24 PM
To BDU
29 October 1939

You will be pleased to hear that despite having to fight with lousy German torpedoes that lack boom-boom. I am returning to base with 50,023 BRT of enemy shipping sunk. Please make suitable arrangements to properly receive the triumphant hero and example of the Kriegsmarine in Wilhelmsaven on 02 November at 0800. :smug:

To the Band Meister.
Please prepare your band for a grand reception on my triumphal return to the dock. I suggest your band practice The Messiah. :smug:

To the Kaleuns idling in port.

Please be aware of my triumphal return to Willi.
There will be a party at Frieda's Kneipe where I will be happy to welcome you and receive your admiration of my personna. Nurses who will attend the party should practice adoring facial expressions. :smug:

Balz :smug:

Venatore
05-24-08, 07:44 PM
Nurses who will attend the party should practice adoring facial expressions.

:rotfl:

Bismarck
05-24-08, 08:54 PM
This message was sent from Oberst H. Cleurbarst (Personal Officer to Donitz) to Kaleun Balz.

To: U-45
RE: Tonnage

All ships have orders to shoot Kaleun Balz on sight unless he manages to get 100,00k worth of tonnage in the next week. We expected better from you, Donitz has sent a personal letter to the Fuhrer informing him of your failure.
I suggest you try your hardest

Thanks for the 700 deutchmarks in your locker by the way.

Oberst Hans Clueurbast
Balzs' arch-rival and all around nasty guy.

Brag
05-24-08, 09:02 PM
This message was sent from Oberst H. Cleurbarst (Personal Officer to Donitz) to Kaleun Balz.

To: U-45
RE: Tonnage

All ships have orders to shoot Kaleun Balz on sight unless he manages to get 100,00k work of tonnage in the next week. We expected better from you, Donitz has sent a personal letter to the Fuhrer informing him of your failure.
I suggest you try your hardest

Thanks for the 700 deutchmarks in your locker by the way.

Oberst Hans Clueurbast
Balzs' arch-rival and all around nasty guy.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: