PDA

View Full Version : Torpedo change

Gerald
05-13-08, 09:33 AM
Hello! Can I change date for torpedo,so I have T III in 1940?

Brag
05-13-08, 11:04 AM
Welcome aboard, Vendor.
I think it is possible. Someone more knowledgeable will pop up here and tell you which files to modify.

FIREWALL
05-13-08, 12:00 PM
Hi Vendor :D

Welcome . I'm in the same boat as Brag. hee hee.

Really no pun intended.:D

If your useing GWX2.1 wait to hear from a Gwx Dev member. As changes in certain files can cause problems.

I doubt this will but better safe then sorry.

Jimbuna
05-13-08, 01:44 PM
Welcome aboard Vendor....you can change torpedo availability from:

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\GWX2.1\data\Cfg > Basic Cfg

http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif

Gerald
05-13-08, 04:31 PM
Hello! Can I change date for torpedo,so I have T III in 1940?

But I have still a ? How far can I go with the navigation map and radar problem Its looks like Its never are in condition, can I fixed easy? Thx for you help.

SeaWolf U-57
05-13-08, 04:38 PM
if you would like to read my Coloured Shortcut Thread you will find something that might intrest you

Tessa
05-14-08, 02:33 AM
There's a mod that you can d/l that does the same thing, just extends the range of the original electrics' to 5k instead of instituting the TIII. Once you start messsing around with the cfg files things can get messy since some items take multiple alterations in order for them to function.

SeaWolf U-57
05-14-08, 02:57 AM
if you download my basic file you will see that it gives the torps load type9 and type 3 default load out and yes there are "multiple alterations" to allow many other things also to be avalible to the user
"Once you start messsing around with the cfg files things can get messy"
yes i know it can it took a lot of trys to get it to work without crashes as i wanted the most i could get without changing system files (Cfg) i have use this basic file with Stock, Seawolves, GWX2.1 with no problems at all thats why i made it a download for nub's and seamen' alike.

Wreford-Brown
05-14-08, 04:02 PM
There's an even easier way - use Wolfies Tweek pack.
It at: http://www.subsim.com/subsim_files/patches2005_sh3.html about halfway down the page.