PDA

View Full Version : www.nomarriage.com

Happy Times
05-10-08, 02:54 AM
Stumbled on this site, i know its not PC to say but many things are very true, i dont remember when ive laughed as much.:rotfl:

http://www.nomarriage.com/

Exsample.:rotfl:

An American(Western) woman has several fundamental problems that will never go away and that will get much worse a few years after she is married:

Her inherent anti-male bias and pre-occupation with fairness that was drilled into her at high school, college, and through the media. Her constant confrontations and trying to prove herself and to make a point.
Her self-centeredness, her ridiculously high expectations, her sense of entitlement, her high-maintenance, superficial, and stuck up attitude, her snootiness and her sense of superiority. This "princess" syndrome means that she will always think that she is better than you, and that she deserves and she is entitled to whatever she wants from you.
Her general mental instability and psychological disorders.
Her using sex as a weapon and reward to get things.

Estonian women generally don't have any of these problems. Marrying an American (Western)woman simply does not make sense. The ONLY reason men stay with American women is because they did not have enough exposure to Estonian women. Any man who spent a few months in Estonia or Eastern Europe will not even look at American women again.

:rotfl:

Happy Times
05-10-08, 02:56 AM
Medical community generally says that only 2-3% of American women have Histrionic or Narcissistic disorders. That is obviously an outright lie that flies in the face of common sense. Read about various disorders on the above link (it's a fun project, you might even find that you have a disorder of your own), then think about all the women you dated or women you know well (particularly women between 25 and 30 years old). You will see that almost all of them have at least one disorder, and majority will have two or more disorders.

Medical community generally says that 80% of women have a short-term form of Postpartum depression (also called baby blues). But the baby does not go away after a few weeks. Responsibilities and stress do not go away after a few weeks. If baby, stress, and responsibilities make 80% of women depressed for several weeks after giving birth, then they will be even more stressed and depressed after 6 months of constant dealing with the baby.

What we have here is medical community that is afraid to say that a big percentage of American women have very serious mental problems.

http://www.nomarriage.com/disorders.html

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mrbeast
05-10-08, 03:39 AM
But will there be enough Estonian women to go around?

IIRC corretly its not a very large country. :hmm:

d@rk51d3
05-10-08, 04:37 AM
Timeshare perhaps? :hmm:

AVGWarhawk
05-10-08, 05:54 AM
Her inherent anti-male bias and pre-occupation with fairness that was drilled into her at high school, college, and through the media. Her constant confrontations and trying to prove herself and to make a point.
Her self-centeredness, her ridiculously high expectations, her sense of entitlement, her high-maintenance, superficial, and stuck up attitude, her snootiness and her sense of superiority. This "princess" syndrome means that she will always think that she is better than you, and that she deserves and she is entitled to whatever she wants from you.
These are the reasons alcohol was created.:D

XabbaRus
05-10-08, 06:39 AM
Stumbled on this site, i know its not PC to say but many things are very true, i dont remember when ive laughed as much.:rotfl:

http://www.nomarriage.com/

Exsample.:rotfl:

An American(Western) woman has several fundamental problems that will never go away and that will get much worse a few years after she is married:

Estonian women generally don't have any of these problems. Marrying an American (Western)woman simply does not make sense. The ONLY reason men stay with American women is because they did not have enough exposure to Estonian women. Any man who spent a few months in Estonia or Eastern Europe will not even look at American women again.

:rotfl:

I'd say any eastern european woman. Russian women also don't have the above problems, hence I married one.

I have always said I'd never marry a British girl.

antikristuseke
05-10-08, 06:40 AM
But will there be enough Estonian women to go around?

IIRC corretly its not a very large country. :hmm:

there are more women than men in Estonia so we can spare a few:yep:

XabbaRus
05-10-08, 06:50 AM
Eastern european women are more feminine. They manage to hold down good jobs, have a life but don't have all the hang ups. British women I find and this is a generalisation but based on what I see around me maybe pretty but the rest of the package isn't there.

I mean go into Aberdeen on a saturday night and you'll see some great looking girls but they are all over the place after having there fill of red bull and vodka. Not nice.

In all my travels in Russia I never saw girls passed out on a bench.