PDA

View Full Version : Fuel issue

Valantine
05-03-08, 04:30 PM
I have managed to sail to Shanghi, destroy several docked ships and launch my spy. I have then begun the return journey and am almost at "corridor I" with 62% fuel remaining. However, no matter what I do, I cannot make it to midway before my fuel runs out. I am getting really fustrated now as I managed to sail all the way over and sink a LOT of ships using less then 38% fuel and now theres no way I can finish the damn patrol because 62% fuel isnt enough from Corridor I to Midway! :damn: :damn: :damn:

banjo
05-03-08, 05:15 PM
There are several reasons for this, and several ways to conserve fuel. Do a search in this forum and I'm sure you will find the solutions you need.

LukeFF
05-03-08, 05:25 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2713/luckyoncomputerrj7.jpg

Valantine
05-03-08, 05:51 PM
I did complete a search before posting this thread but didn't get any usefull results - I forgot to make it search only the SH4 forum! :damn:

However, I have managed to nurse her back home now so all is well.
V

Dowly
05-03-08, 05:54 PM
I dont get how ppl can run out of fuel in SH.. since the release of SHII, I've NEVER ran out of fuel. :smug:

wetwarev7
05-03-08, 06:59 PM
I dont get how ppl can run out of fuel in SH.. since the release of SHII, I've NEVER ran out of fuel. :smug:
Maybe you should try actually leaving port! :lol:

I too learned the hard way about fuel conservation :)

Dowly
05-03-08, 07:35 PM
Maybe you should try actually leaving port! :lol:

Wait! You can leave the sub pen?! :o