PDA

View Full Version : Depth Charge Issues

Xjarhead8589
04-30-08, 11:18 AM
Ahoy!! Want to thank AVGWarhawk for his advice on a smoke mod I recieved last week... and for the "wife/girlfriend complaining mod". :D Looking again to get some SH4 help please... concerning depth charges NOT appearing in the game. I can see and hear them roll off the boats, but when I view under water, they do not appear. No explosions... nothing. I've re-installed everything twice and still the same problem. Not that I don't mind NOT being blown to bits... but feel it's an important part of the game.

I'm running, in this order, TM 176/ ROW PE 3 / ROW ship relections vs2 / ROW object ref vs4 / ROW Spec fx / ROW sound fx vs 8 / sfx addon / then various skins.

As always... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Xjarhead8589

-Pv-
04-30-08, 11:12 PM
I'm sure you'll not want to hear the obvious... What happenes when you don't play with mods? You mention the mods you use but not the patches. I assume you are up to date?

I certainly get a lot of DCs in the stock game. I can hear them. The interior crew will duck their heads when they think an attack is close by. When the hits are really close, the boat will rock and the lights blink. Damage will cause special effects in the conning tower.
-Pv-

DavyJonesFootlocker
05-01-08, 08:17 AM
"wife/girlfriend complaining mod"
You mean there's an actual mod for this? I have both a wife and a girlfriend and I wanna get away from both.:rotfl:Reason? They both wanna kill be. What can I say? I'm a dog.:lol:

comecar
12-01-08, 04:26 AM
I'm running SH4 with the 1.4 Patch. No visible depth charges, no sounds or explosions... just sudden death. How can this sound issue be solved?

Good hunting,

comecar