View Full Version : This is pathetic!

Seth8530
04-29-08, 04:15 PM
Look at what out soldiers come home to, this is sick!:nope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4P-camUjjk

Jimbuna
04-29-08, 04:23 PM
Absolutely disgraceful sir :nope:

I sincerely hope your successful in your campaign to get those brave guys some decent living conditions http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/thumbsup.gif

August
04-29-08, 04:26 PM
Looks like a lot of that stuff could be fixed up with a good old fashioned GI party. Don't they still have those?

FWIW we stayed in barracks that were built in the 1920's. Far older and in worse shape that what i saw in that vid.

SUBMAN1
04-29-08, 04:35 PM
Looks like a lot of that stuff could be fixed up with a good old fashioned GI party. Don't they still have those?

FWIW we stayed in barracks that were built in the 1920's. Far older and in worse shape that what i saw in that vid.Man you beat me to it! Nothing in there disgusted me, and I think some GI's need to get out a paint brush and do some work! :D

-S

Seth8530
04-29-08, 07:38 PM

FWIW we stayed in barracks that were built in the 1920's. Far older and in worse shape that what i saw in that vid.Man you beat me to it! Nothing in there disgusted me, and I think some GI's need to get out a paint brush and do some work! :D

-S

What about the sewage backing up from the toilets into the sinks? that cant be sanitary....

Safe-Keeper
04-29-08, 07:39 PM
American troops are stretched too thin, are running out of money and supplies, and have to put up with some sick ****. Nothing new there. This stuff happens when you start wars you're not ready for.

That reminds me... do those Humvee drivers down there still attach plates of plywood to their cars because no one could afford actual armour plating?

silentrunner
04-29-08, 07:52 PM
Did you see the reply to that video, the one with the guy in the v mask. What pile **** that guy. Hiding behind is mask what a ****ing jerk.:nope:

It is a absolute frakking disgrace that our soldiers live in such filth

August
04-29-08, 09:05 PM
Sick ****? :roll: Please stop being such drama queens. Our troops live in better conditions and have better equipment now than at any time in the history of the US Army.

We've seen pictures of one barracks that doesn't even look occupied. You guys are suckers for thinking that is anywhere close to the norm. Besides, like i said earlier there is nothing there that a good sergeant and a detail couldn't get squared away in short order.

If the army doesn't do GI parties any more we're a heckuva lot worse off than a barracks or two needing some paint and the attention of a plumber.

Seth8530
04-29-08, 09:06 PM
Did you see the reply to that video, the one with the guy in the v mask. What pile **** that guy. Hiding behind is mask what a ****ing jerk.:nope:

It is a absolute frakking disgrace that our soldiers live in such filth

Amen brother, i found a artical about this on yahoo and i youtubed the video they poorely referenced and i got this. I think the least they could do is fix the sewage problems. I would even go as far as to say some of the outpost in irag are in better shape than that s**t hole.

bradclark1
04-30-08, 08:38 AM
The page is broken or something. I can't get it to come up. Every unit that deploys has a rear detachment. These guys are the sick, lame and lazy. Just kidding it's just what they call them and they take care of guard, barracks, and dependents with problems and generally whatever needs doing. If the barracks are disgusting it's a good bet that the OIC and NCOIC would be carpeted by the battalion commander.